The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited January 2015

Alt text

You're the one judging all the other countries by saying Ireland is the best. xD

• Raging, remember that it's Shit-Beer.

You're drunk on all that beer you drink Mark. Go slide down a rainbow.

• Alt text

Nobody asks why that meme was so big or asked me to change it XDD you all must really love the goonies like me

Markd4547 posted: »

Inception, shutter island, the matrix, wreck it ralph, django, killbill, pulp fiction, TLOTR's trilogy, BTTF trilogy, star wars, original ba

• edited January 2015

Another Inspirational Video "Liek if u cri everyteim"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltun92DfnPY

• Thanks Mich for these videos. They're awesome!

Mich19 posted: »

Another Inspirational Video "Liek if u cri everyteim" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltun92DfnPY

• kjkfh;grkvdk still awesome. Bow down to citified Rachelle!

I catified myself because of lol reasons.

• you're welcome :3 well i almost cried when i watch that for the first time because everyone can relate

Thanks Mich for these videos. They're awesome!

• edited January 2015

I Will Not Let An Exam Result Decide My Fate || Spoken Word

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-eVF_G_p-Y

• Sadly yes :( But yeah. It's really sad, but very inspiring.

Mich19 posted: »

you're welcome well i almost cried when i watch that for the first time because everyone can relate

• i like expendables 1 is still the best for me 2 because chuck norris

1. Columbiana
    2. Salt
    3. Taken
    4. Real Steel
    5. The Dictator ( Aladeen mofo xD )
    6. Year One
    7. 9 (dark animated movie, and amazing)
    8. Safe
    9. Grave of the Fireflies ( never gonna watch again because the feels are so strong in this one)
    10. Tekkon Kinkreet ( badass animation )
    Saltlick123 posted: »

I always post a movie of the day but I'm gonna ask you guys now.... My Favorite is Jurassic Park and my Second Favorite is the Expendables 2 So back to you guys., What's your Favorite Movie?

• But definitely this is my all time favorite movie :3

Alt text

I always post a movie of the day but I'm gonna ask you guys now.... My Favorite is Jurassic Park and my Second Favorite is the Expendables 2 So back to you guys., What's your Favorite Movie?

• the infantata scares the fucking shit out of me dear god

• My height for my age... I'm 14 and approximately 6' 1". But however, I'm a skinny motherfucker, I only weigh 148 so expect me to look like a pencil when I'm full grown.

• Infantata?

the infantata scares the fucking shit out of me dear god

• A monster in American Horror Story.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Infantata?

• We all hurt, we all have pain, we all suffer but that doesn't mean one person's problems are more important than someone else's.

My problems aren't more important than yours or a rich man or a poor woman...of any race, gender, sexual orientation...We all hurt and we should try and fix each others problems.

• I love this movie.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD

• Alt text

Why are you banned WTF we will miss you here so much dawn come back soon pls hopefully it's not for long :'(

• Psh, you fight skrubs, that's why. Take a look at this.

GreatestComeback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su5Nf2Hz8mI

Green613 posted: »

@TDMshadowCP Bruh. @CreepingCake Bruh. bruh

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_F5GxCwizc

the way he says guacamole...

sounds like quack a mole

he amuses me still

haha

• haha haha ha ha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_F5GxCwizc the way he says guacamole... sounds like quack a mole he amuses me still haha

• That C. Falcon was fucking booty tho, lmao. He had like 20 opportunities to spike you and didn't take any of them (not sure he even knows what a down aerial is :P) and he fell for your down smash at the ledge 3 times, WHO DOES THAT?

Psh, you fight skrubs, that's why. Take a look at this. GreatestComeback https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su5Nf2Hz8mI

• I really hate C. Falcon, 'cause fuck. Everyone and their mothers use C. Falcon, so I already know how to beat him. You up for smash tomorrow?

That C. Falcon was fucking booty tho, lmao. He had like 20 opportunities to spike you and didn't take any of them (not sure he even knows what a down aerial is :P) and he fell for your down smash at the ledge 3 times, WHO DOES THAT?

• Holy shit, whoever was playing has Peach kept using the same move over and over.

I'm not impressed Green, you have to work harder to achieve my love.

@TDMshadowCP Bruh. @CreepingCake Bruh. bruh

• I was showing you an example of what I'm going to do to you when we play

What? Play like a filthy casual?

I wasn't asking for your love. I was showing you an example of what I'm going to do to you when we play, lmao.

• Sure if you are, just PM me here when you're ready cause I won't be on steam :p

Also, everyone in their mama uses Diddy :P

I really hate C. Falcon, 'cause fuck. Everyone and their mothers use C. Falcon, so I already know how to beat him. You up for smash tomorrow?

• I wasn't asking for your love. I was showing you an example of what I'm going to do to you when we play, lmao.

Holy shit, whoever was playing has Peach kept using the same move over and over. I'm not impressed Green, you have to work harder to achieve my love.

• edited January 2015

Lmao your comment didn't show up cause Telltale doesn't deem you worthy, also I thought you would have the 3DS version by yesterday, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and hit me up with a battle. Talk shit get hit son.

Holy shit, whoever was playing has Peach kept using the same move over and over. I'm not impressed Green, you have to work harder to achieve my love.

• You watch AHS? omg I love you

And yeah, he's the reason I barely go in my creepy ass basement anymore.

the infantata scares the fucking shit out of me dear god

• I don't feel like walking in the freezing cold for an hour to buy Smash 4. Its not worth the pain.

Edit: More like 2hrs, the trip back would be a bitch.

Lmao your comment didn't show up cause Telltale doesn't deem you worthy, also I thought you would have the 3DS version by yesterday, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and hit me up with a battle. Talk shit get hit son.

• Wow. Talkin shit when you don't even own the game. Disgraceful.

I don't feel like walking in the freezing cold for an hour to buy Smash 4. Its not worth the pain. Edit: More like 2hrs, the trip back would be a bitch.

• I've played it enough to actually be good at it without owning it so fite me kid.

Also Melee is better 1v1 M8.

Wow. Talkin shit when you don't even own the game. Disgraceful.

• Nah boi, you can't be talkin mad trash if you don't even own the game it's a principle. I had the demo and played the shit out of that for 2 months before I actually got the game, I didn't talk shit to anyone till I had the game in my hands ready to beat some ass.

The moral of this story is: you're booty at smash so don't talk trash skrub.

I've played it enough to actually be good at it without owning it so fite me kid. Also Melee is better 1v1 M8.

• Oh well, maybe next time

hahaahaha next time my ass

Look at what I found... The first thing @Welcome_to_Woodbury ever said to me on the forums.

• Jurassic Park, followed by The Dark Knight Rises.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.