Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• I'm sure it will but I wanted to cover with MY theory and ideas; I've had these for awhile but I had to put them on hold due to the story change. Also, we know so little of Gren. Sure Beowulf but what about BEFORE that.

Nah, he's a good guy; Tony is a jerk no matter what and Jimbo is cool with emily. :)

JJwolf posted: »

Well I'm looking forward to what you have on store for Gren. Sure TWAU comics will cover more (hopefully) but the way you are handling Gren

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited January 2015

Well glad you changed it to Emily being with Gren. It works. :) they are too damn cute together.

EDIT: Did you ever get my PM about thee, ummm...-cough- 'adult' picture of EmilyXGren?

pudding_pie posted: »

I'm sure it will but I wanted to cover with MY theory and ideas; I've had these for awhile but I had to put them on hold due to the story ch

• I really liked this whole thing, the detail of the fight Nick is a wonderful character. Can't wait to see more Hazza!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Here you go guys and girls, plz enjoy XD Devils and Demons Chapter 4 - Sins Lyla walked back behind the bar and poured herself a whisk

• Well you know how much I like to paint a picture of what's happening :P

I'll probably make the next Harbinger fights longer and more intense, looking back this one wasn't as 'fun' I guess...

Luke will be such an interesting addition to the story. I can imagine Luke meeting Death and they both be like "...Da fuck?"

Tetra posted: »

I really liked this whole thing, the detail of the fight Nick is a wonderful character. Can't wait to see more Hazza!

• You're wicked good at it too! Well use it as motivation for the next one and so on! :D Haha Death meets Death they'd either argue who is the real one or shake hands and have a nice conversation about how awesome their job is XD

Well you know how much I like to paint a picture of what's happening :P I'll probably make the next Harbinger fights longer and more inte

• edited January 2015

I thought it'd be perfect for those two to be in that particular development stage. Ever since I remember pie writing about Lyla as a toddler in one of his prologue stories. ^=^

Oh, you guys'll learn more about Tez soon enough. :O

Did you like the song I've made Harmony sing along to as well?

EMMYPESS posted: »

"Only 5 minutes from our place, don't worry." Nancy looked at her rearview mirror and sighed. "Hopefully John has Lyla and Carla in their ro

• You know what, Draco?

Alt text

MasterStone posted: »

I'm sure Tez can handle anything thrown at him. You can't keep a good dragon down!

• Ah like in a cartoon! That's awesome! XD

I imagined it like this: Death and Luke both turn around and see each other, they mimic each other as they examine each others features (

• I imagined it like this:

Death and Luke both turn around and see each other, they mimic each other as they examine each others features (they obviously know that the other person is Death itself) Then they both say simultaneously "I'm Death"

Then "No, I'm Death!!"

Then the just move closer and say "We shall never speak of this again..." Then they walk away XP

You're wicked good at it too! Well use it as motivation for the next one and so on! Haha Death meets Death they'd either argue who is the real one or shake hands and have a nice conversation about how awesome their job is XD

• Even at home, he's gotta look formal. :P I hope you and JJ like the way I wrote the two - especially the way how I've made Nancy so polite like Em noticed. :)

It was the driver seat Harmony was doing her sick air guitar solo in, but thanks for making that mistake anyway because I've made the error of saying how Rose looked at Harmony from the backseat in the beginning - in which Rose was actually in the front passenger seat. XD

As usual, thank you!

John in his business suit was awesome. I love Nancy to death; she's one of my OC's that, despite being human, can REALLY kick ass and be rea

• Your comment got eaten :P

I might put that scene in the story somewhere, I can do humour but it comes to me at random as opposed to me making it up beforehand :)

You're wicked good at it too! Well use it as motivation for the next one and so on! Haha Death meets Death they'd either argue who is the real one or shake hands and have a nice conversation about how awesome their job is XD

• edited January 2015

Only in Tez's Glamoured form though. If John tried to lift him up while he was a dragon - I think he'd give up in an instant. :D

Yep, I knew that would've made some people smile in regards to that scene. XD And pertaining to the visions: it's something that I vaguely mentioned back when I was creating chapters solely for Tez. I'm going to try to dwell on that sometime in future chapters.

LupineNoir posted: »

There's something about John's presence that makes you think things will be alright, and considering he can lift a dragon/man he's got the m

• I agre with you on the formal part. I enjoyed how you made Nancy so polite, (she is, considering her southern background) and how you've made them interact with one another. I approve; sure JJ does, too, with what you've done.

Ah I see now; I was so consumed with Harmony doing a solo guitar that I didn't catch on but glad my subconscious did. :P It's Rose, though....shit randomly happens when she's involved. XD

Even at home, he's gotta look formal. :P I hope you and JJ like the way I wrote the two - especially the way how I've made Nancy so polite l

• edited January 2015

Y'know, I do remember something since you mention a southern background. That makes it all the more awesome for me to write about then! :D

Shit will get probably get random(er) once those two are together again. So you can look forward to that @EMMYPESS.

I agre with you on the formal part. I enjoyed how you made Nancy so polite, (she is, considering her southern background) and how you've mad

• Aw lame :( that's the first time it happened to me. Oh well, you definitely should it would be great XD

Your comment got eaten :P I might put that scene in the story somewhere, I can do humour but it comes to me at random as opposed to me making it up beforehand

• I think I will now, just for you :)

Aw lame that's the first time it happened to me. Oh well, you definitely should it would be great XD

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited January 2015

"I keep your photograph and know it serves me well. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away. Because I'm broken, when I'm loneseome and I don't feel right when you're gone away."

Robert was pleased to have received that text message from Lyla. It had been almost a month since thir last encounter. Gren was annoyed with his brother's lack of ability to let go and move on. The sun symbol, however, kept Robert's head in the clouds and heart offered to Lyla on a silver plate. Robert never bothered to listen when it came to Gren; the miserable old Fable knew nothing of 'love' and what it was truly capable of.

Robert would learn the hard lessons, sadly, as Lyla approached him. They promised to meet at the park; the moon was hidden behind dark clouds, so it would make it easier for the two to hide among the shadows. Lyla made sure no one had followed her; Carla bought a potion from the voodoo priestess to mask her smell until returning home to Folker grounds. Her father, Malcom and several other members were searching the grounds in case Robert returned.

Lyla jumped out of her window, barefoot and into her Volkswagon convertable. She knew her father saw her; his yellow eyes beamed in the darkness and peered directly at Lyla. The intense feeling in the air hovered over the young Wolf. Ears remained focused in the sounds all around her, nose high in the air and sniffed it until she was certain her father was not going to approach. Instead, the old Wolf allowed his daughter one final visit before he'd have to build the wall to keep Robert out.

Lyla understood where he was coming from; the family were standing on VERY thin ice with the Council and at any moment, they'd collaspe and fall into the cold waters. She couldn't drag her entire family with her. With a heavy heart, Lyla drove several miles until she reached the city streets of New York and Fabletown. Lyla wanted to cry. While the traffic was backed up, she leans her head against the steering wheel and bawls like a child. The hot tears poured down her face.

This stupid feeling she had was not supposed to be. Robert Grendel, like so many boys before him, was a fling; an excuse to not only get her rock's soft but a chance to explore the city so little dared to speak of. Now, here she was, weeping for the Fable. Did she love him? No. Was it the child she carried inside her that made Lyla feel this way? Perhaps. She was not allowed to tell Robert, nor speak to him about the child. The Council would kill that child. Nothing else could be said. Not even her own father could protect Lyla.

That was her punishment. To watch them murder this child all because his father was a Fable. The unborn baby's only hope was to be born on the Farm and remain there. Robert was not to know, in case he wished to be involved in the child's life.

Lyla wipes away the tears before parking the car. Robert seemed to glide his way over to Lyla. Before she could close the car door, Robert had his massive arms around Lyla. He buried his face deep into her neck and inhaled. Fresh cut flowers.

"Lyla..." He continued to kiss Lyla's neck and rub her back. "I thought I'd never see you again. The Council...what did they do to you? Are you hurt? I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you but I had to see you and-"

Silence. Lyla remained very still and appeared to lean into Robert's chest. Robert became concerned when she refused to speak.

"Lyla, sweetie. Look at me. Are you alright?"

Lyla pressed her eye lids togther and allowed the tears to fall. She bit her bottom lip and began to quiver under Robert's grasp.

"I'm so sorry, Robert...I can't....we-"

"Lyla...what is it?"

Lyla gently pushes Robert away. "I never meant to hurt you, Robert. I told you...I warned you and you still....God, I'm sorry...."

Robert tried to grab Lyla's hand. He felt her anguish, the pain. The feelings of remorse. No, he thought, trying to reach. Please. We can fix this. I swear we can.

"Lyla, sweetie. It's okay. It's going to be alright. Come here..."

"STAY AWAY ROBERT!" Lyla nearly hits the man in the face. "I mean it! Just....please....stop."

"Lyla, I know you never want to hurt me but-"

"I can't see you anymore, Robert..."

Robert's worls spun all around him. The intense feeling to vomit grew with each passing second. Robert had to stop, lean against a nearby tree and think. Think. Try and think about what those words meant from her lips. his heart raced and Robert began to shake. He wanted to cry; he felt the painful scorn of the hands of pain reach forward, grasp his neck and shake. CRY, his mind begged. CRY and allow the tears to fall.

"Lyla...no...please..."

"This is for the best, Robert. You deserve so much better than me. I hope you'll find love in-"

robert turned to face Lyla. He finnaly gave in to the raw emotions of love. Of the truth behind her words. Robert reached for Lyla but she seemed so far away. In another world.

"How can I move on...if I'm still in love with you...?"

Lyla turned and ran back to the car. "I'm sorry, Robert. Please. This is for your own good...."

The Council didn't force her to come out her tonight and break the news, nor did her father. Lyla's own words and feelings brought the young she-Wolf into the 'forbidden' section of her life. She had to do this, for the sake of Robert and her unborn child. He didn't deserve what the Council had in stick, should he continue to seek Lyla out. Lyla may not have LOVED Robert they way he did for her but it was enough love to know when to draw the line.

Lyla never gave Robert a chance. Before he could react, she was gone. Robert knew it in his heart and soul he'd never see Lyla again. He must have looked like a fool, chasing after her car and parying she'd see him. Robert stood in the middle of the road, waiting. Hoping she'd look in her rearview, stop and turn around. The glow of the break lights....

But Lyla continued down the road. Gren was right. He held on longer than Robert should have. But that marking made his thoughts change.

"Lyla..." Robert reached into the darkness, as the taillights vanished. "Lyla, no...please....come back. COME BACK!"

Robert fell to the floor, in a tight ball and loses all self of control. She was now a tiny dot, returning to the Folkers. The marking burned, the deeper his cries became.

Robert was alone. Alone....alone....

'But your wheels just turn, down the road ahead. If it hurts at all, you aint showed it yet. I keep a lookin' for the slightest sign that you might miss what you left behind. I know there's nothing stopping you now but I'd settle for a slowdown.'

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If you have any comments or questions, please post them. :) Close to finishing my section with Robert. Glad this Fable worked in the end and you all have accepted him into the book of Fables. :) I'll continue more about him and RJ after all of this is complete.

• Yeah sweet! This is gonna be awesome! :D

I think I will now, just for you

• Robert stood in the middle of the road, waiting. Hoping she'd look in her rearview, stop and turn around. The glow of the break lights....

"How can I move on...if I'm still in love with you...?"

Lyla gently pushes Robert away. "I never meant to hurt you, Robert. I told you...I warned you and you still....God, I'm sorry...."

Alt text

"I keep your photograph and know it serves me well. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away. Because I'm broken, when I'm loneseome a

• That's handy! :P

Have a good time if you do ever move. :D

I have dual-citizenship since my birth; I could join the Royal Marines and transfer quite easily if I wanted to and vice versa :P Maybe in the future I will move to America, it's a lovely country

• Things are falling apart quickly!

They'll bark when the cat hops.

Really, where did Robby learn that line? XD Imagining the ensuing banter between Robby and Walter is entertaining, though. :P It's sad that Marcelo has been taken captive but it means Marco and Irene will surely fight back, and they're a pair that can get things done.

MasterStone posted: »

Chapter 3, Streets of Fire, Part 1.. The carnage begins to thicken after the Anti-Fable movement went into full effect. Tension between M

• It'll be a while yet before I move anywhere dude :D

That's handy! :P Have a good time if you do ever move.

• Hello, hello, creative storytellers. How's everyone doing on this fine morning? (if it's afternoon or evening where you live, then consider it a very late morning XD)

• For so long then they've been intertwined in destiny, Emily and Gren, and yet, in a way, almost all of the other characters - if not all. It's slightly confusing trying to trace it all back, but I think this is a good twist. :) That knife is intriguing - just what is it, exactly? Who made it? But, maybe that's not important.

Then there's Thomas, and Gren's anger towards him is entirely justified. Should he let the past be and focus on the future, or does Thomas deserve forgiveness, regardless of how long he's got left to live.

Glad to hear Jimbo has taken to Emily! Maybe Tony just feels left out from the attention. :P

Gren did not move from his spot. He held Viviana close to his chest. The baby babbled as if her father could understand. Sunflower managed t

• 'Sup Dragon??

It's about 2pm in England :D

Hello, hello, creative storytellers. How's everyone doing on this fine morning? (if it's afternoon or evening where you live, then consider it a very late morning XD)

• ... THE FEELS! D: Seriously, this is emotional stuff, and how Roberts acts in the future is understandable after all this, especially with that mark as a constant reminder to his joyous love that's been denied for reasons he might not even be fully aware of.

"I keep your photograph and know it serves me well. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away. Because I'm broken, when I'm loneseome a

• Ah, just munchin' on some Cheerios. It's the ultimately well-balanced breakfast for dragons, y'see.

And a very late morning to you! It's almost 8 AM over here. XD

'Sup Dragon?? It's about 2pm in England

• Meh, woke up at 10:30am.

SubWay Breakfast for my fat lazy ass XP

Ah, just munchin' on some Cheerios. It's the ultimately well-balanced breakfast for dragons, y'see. And a very late morning to you! It's almost 8 AM over here. XD

• Subway serves breakfast?

Alt text

Meh, woke up at 10:30am. SubWay Breakfast for my fat lazy ass XP

• Morning! Or, as Hazza points out, afternoon. :P Have many plans for the day? It's sunny, then raining, then snowing, the hailing, then thundering, then blue skies and sunny again in the space of about 15 minutes where I am right now. :D

Hello, hello, creative storytellers. How's everyone doing on this fine morning? (if it's afternoon or evening where you live, then consider it a very late morning XD)

• I had high winds and strong rain this morning, now I have bright sunshine and mild wind :P

Morning! Or, as Hazza points out, afternoon. :P Have many plans for the day? It's sunny, then raining, then snowing, the hailing, then thundering, then blue skies and sunny again in the space of about 15 minutes where I am right now.

• edited January 2015

Only plans I have is to eventually work on another drawing of mine, and possibly study for a test I have tomorrow for Psyche. Other than that, that's pretty much it - it's typically a casual breeze throughout most of my days. ;P

How about you?

Morning! Or, as Hazza points out, afternoon. :P Have many plans for the day? It's sunny, then raining, then snowing, the hailing, then thundering, then blue skies and sunny again in the space of about 15 minutes where I am right now.

• Lol, SubWay do things differently in America I've noticed when I go there...

In England it does breakfast (choice of sausage, egg and bacon) from opening time till 11am. In America SubWay seems to do different subs for breakfast, lunch and dinner :P

Subway serves breakfast?

• I've only been to Subway a few times in my lifetime, so I wouldn't remember what goes on over there specifically.

But, thanks for the clarification. XD

Lol, SubWay do things differently in America I've noticed when I go there... In England it does breakfast (choice of sausage, egg and bac

• Oh man those cheetos sound bomb right now! xD Brewing me some coffee; its almost 7am here in my little slice of Cali heaven. (Not really; foggy and cold right now.) I like it but the misses....lol Study for my exams, work on some much needed drawings and chill with the two most beautiful ladies a man can ask for. :D Glad to hear ya'll be doing wonderful this morning. (or, afternoons xD)

• edited January 2015

I worked there for 2 years when I was in England's version of high-school (secondary school)

That job was boring as hell :/

I've only been to Subway a few times in my lifetime, so I wouldn't remember what goes on over there specifically. But, thanks for the clarification. XD

• What can I say - it's grim up north. XD Seen any snow lately?

I had high winds and strong rain this morning, now I have bright sunshine and mild wind :P

• All we have are regular potato chips. Bleh! I might make a trip out to a gas station....damn, they sound good, especially the hot ones. lol And yes, they are, especially early in the morning. Typical college breakfast. xD

Dude, Dragon's eating Cherrios :P Cheetos are awesome as well though XD

• Dude, Dragon's eating Cherrios :P

Cheetos are awesome as well though XD

Oh man those cheetos sound bomb right now! xD Brewing me some coffee; its almost 7am here in my little slice of Cali heaven. (Not really; fo

• Nope... Haven't had snow for ages down in Oxford :(

My only source of Snow is TWAU and Fables ;P

What can I say - it's grim up north. XD Seen any snow lately?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.