The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I understand. But still, I'm here if you need anything.

What's wrong.

• Before doing that, look up how to get Expcalibur.

I'm getting it tomorrow. Hyped

• Pa...Papai pls.

papai46 posted: »

Kicks face

• Extends hand

fine... grab my hand.

Pa...Papai pls.

• edited January 2015

@Tobi

I want to share an answer to a thread by tobi about suicide because it's an awesome answer and simply inspiring I'm going to copy and paste his meme and the answer I'll make clear this is all completely tobi and I'm not posting this to start a debate merely to admire such an epic answer

Alt text

Suicide may close the pain on the one who dies, but it's another form of death, and like a plague, it spreads to others who looses that person that loved them. I won't say it's selfish, because bonds were always complicated to begin with. Life is full of endless possibilities, a test. We have moments of bliss, anger, boredom, fear, and misery. We are a race of people born to endure. We are a complicated race of emotions. Not everyone has a happy ending unfortunately. Not everyone can endure as much as the other. But just because of that, doesn't mean you can't try and make something out of life. If you fight back, and don't give in, you'll show the world that you belong. And deserve to live. Sometimes they need to be carried until they can walk again. For the ones that can endure, we are given a responsibility to help those in need. Sympathise, and take in their pain, show them they're not alone. Encourage them to keep going, not by giving them guilt of consequences, but by giving them something meaningful, some good. A purpose they can have in life. Everyone needs a purpose in life to keep going. If you're the one that can endure, pass on that endurance you have to someone who needs it. Now I got a little girl (no I'm not a father) who has suicidal thoughts, and I'm doing everything I can to protect this child. I'm trying to make life easier for her, and give her a reason to keep going. If you got someone who's suicidal, someone's close to you, do what's best for them. Help them, adore them, care for them for what they want, and what you think is best for them. Not for yourself, but for them. Don't do it because of the fear of them dying, do it because you love them. Don't fear of a bad ending, face the long road head on, with hopes of a happy ending. Never give up on the person you love most. They're important to you just as you're important to them.

Alt text

What a legend

• No!

Pushes Papai down

papai46 posted: »

Extends hand fine... grab my hand.

• Took the gif right out of my mind. Tobi is my hero.

Markd4547 posted: »

@Tobi I want to share an answer to a thread by tobi about suicide because it's an awesome answer and simply inspiring I'm going to copy a

• Click here

here ya go...

What's wrong.

• I love that.

mr.quality posted: »

Click here here ya go...

• @GoldenPaladin

It doesn't matter if you need it or not, we're here.

@Tobi I want to share an answer to a thread by tobi about suicide because it's an awesome answer and simply inspiring I'm going to copy a

• Yeah, I do to. :)

Were having 'spirit week' at school this week, yesterday was nerd day (which I totally nailed) and today was rock and room day which was pretty cool. Pretty off topic, but yeah.

I love that.

• https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19okx6SfxKLiuV08CuQD7nlPiZ-acRQlCIIDmOyLH8hE/viewform

Golden did u see there having a contest of sorts for a chance to win a google hangout chat with the cast of the walking dead tv series i figured u might wanna know

• Cool and thanks.

Lehfeels posted: »

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19okx6SfxKLiuV08CuQD7nlPiZ-acRQlCIIDmOyLH8hE/viewform Golden did u see there having a contest of sorts f

• What?

ComingSoon posted: »

@GoldenPaladin It doesn't matter if you need it or not, we're here.

• Alt text

What?

• edited January 2015

Hmm what could it be maybe 1 of spongebobs favorite underpants donkey sounds

• Alt text

XD

• She bit his dick off lol oh my god

Alt text

• Alt text

I'm nearly certain your talking about american horror story and is this female Emma Roberts WE NEED DETAILS

She bit his dick off lol oh my god

• edited January 2015

Alt text

• edited January 2015

@sweetpeaclem @blueneon

XD aww that's awesome :')

Asweds @Markd4547

• ahs, definitely. Emma Roberts? nope!

so you got 1/2 right.

I'm nearly certain your talking about american horror story and is this female Emma Roberts WE NEED DETAILS

• OH MY GOD. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

Asweds @Markd4547

• edited January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab8ds7NmigE

Alt text

I would love a TLOU lego game

• Saltlick123 killed me in a reply he sent me for me showing my "What if I told you" glasses with a block of salt.

Alt text

[Cue sad violin]

R.I.P

Hunter AKA Lee Evereet 333

2000-2015

He always did have a salty personality...

• edited January 2015

I can't believe I did this.

Alt text

Took me about an hour.

AWESOMEO posted: »

@Belan @Tinni Since I know how smart you two are, I want you to solve this riddle I found today, I solved it during French class, can you

• edited January 2015

I thought that was Daniel for a second.

No offense.

• LMFAO!

I thought that was Daniel for a second. No offense.

• Whether the girl was being shallow or not, it doesn't give anyone the right to be disrespectful.

XD rekt and deserved don't be choosing guys just over height m8 2shallow4me Faith in humanity restored :')

• edited January 2015

Saltlick123 killed me

Salt123? Uhhhhhhhhhh, Who's that? Sounds like a douche........I think he should be banned for this. Alt text

Saltlick123 killed me in a reply he sent me for me showing my "What if I told you" glasses with a block of salt. [Cue sad violin] R.I.P Hunter AKA Lee Evereet 333 2000-2015 He always did have a salty personality...

• I did too xD

I thought that was Daniel for a second. No offense.

• "Getting dressed before my wedding. Only noticed the belt after the pictures had been distributed.

Alt text

• edited January 2015

it doesn't give anyone the right to be disrespectful.

Alt text

Freedom of speech he has every right to say that as does everyone no matter how distasteful or offensive we or anyone finds it

But on your particular issue lets create context some people are sensitive about their height, some people are sensitive about their weight. Her statement occurs that everyone who doesn't fit that height is (insert face)

He said when your weight starts with 200 if you fit that context (insert face)

Same thing by both people different context of sensitivity he never directed it at her or just as much her statement was directed at him it's down to interpretation

It evens it up to show the bad logic at hand judging a person just based on one particular physical attitude alone is what both people did

then thirdly

It's just a joke spam :/

Whether the girl was being shallow or not, it doesn't give anyone the right to be disrespectful.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.