Did you steal from the Desk

So I though it was sort of weird, but I saw it, and I was like, "oooo" and just took it. Anyone else take it? :P

Comments

• I took the key what did you take?

• Everything >:)

I took the key what did you take?

• I stole everything too, i always like to take everything i can in a game just in case it's useful later on, it worked on TWD with Nick's watch

• edited January 2015

It probably wasn't the wisest choice, but yes, I took 'it'.

• I took both items, I don't know what they're for, but I hope they have an impact later on in the game.

• I was afraid it was a trap by TTG so I didn't take it !(I thought Margaery might walk in and catch me stealing stuff and don't help my family as a result)

• I didn't take it. I was too afraid of Margaery.

• edited January 2015

I took just the key. I should have went all in or nothing, so I guess we'll see what they do later.

• I also didn't take the stuff. I was afraid it would come back to bite me in the ass later.

• I didn't. I was scared, my family was in trouble i couldn't do it :P

• I just took the key. I thought it would be more useful, and that Marge would know if I stole everything.

• You're not the only one, I was afraid it might be a trap LOL

Arrowtic posted: »

I was afraid it was a trap by TTG so I didn't take it !(I thought Margaery might walk in and catch me stealing stuff and don't help my family as a result)

• Its a trap. I didn't take anything because i didn't ask for her help. But i wish i had that key.

• I took the key because I figured it would come in handy I wanted to take the seal but I thought there's no way I could get away with taking it.

• Of course I did, It's Game of Thrones.

• I took the seal but didn't use it in episode 2 I'm fucking useless.

• I took both the seal and the key.

• I didn't take anything. My Mira is already in deep trouble for asking for help because mother insisted, so I didn't dare take anything else (except the wine... Can't remember what influenced me to do that).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.