Ep 2 Lost Lords Official Screenshots

2»

Comments

• I think it's likely to be a small cutscene at the end with Rodrik's return being a cliffhanger.

That1Guy posted: »

So... is there a chance we'll only have one scene in Ironrath (when You-Know-Who returns)?

• Telltale normally touches up their screenshots. They did that a lot with TWAU and TWDG.

TheCatWolf posted: »

That's what I hope!

• saddest thing is: on the 3rd, it will take only two hours to play it, and then, wait again for 3+ MONTHS for a episode D:

• Just gotta enjoy it while you can.

bakabbb posted: »

saddest thing is: on the 3rd, it will take only two hours to play it, and then, wait again for 3+ MONTHS for a episode

• Play it through
    Regret a couple of choices
    Play through again, screw rewinding
    Play through again making all the worst choices

There, 6 hours now ^_^

bakabbb posted: »

saddest thing is: on the 3rd, it will take only two hours to play it, and then, wait again for 3+ MONTHS for a episode

• NEXT TIME ON GAME OF THRONES
    Asher will be a badass character to play , Gared will meet John Snow at the Wall and Mira will be in deep shit.

• Oh god i give you my title of the best mother insisted spinoff meme....

• Can't send him after Ethans death Whitehills men and Gryff were watching the gates

dojo32161 posted: »

Eh, Lady Forrester either sent Malcom in secret or she sent him after Ethan's death, I mean Malcom and Asher were seen together in the next time segment for episode 2 as well.

• BUT WHAT IF HER MOTHER DID INSIST THIS?!

• yeaaah, make the most while i can haha and replay it again and again and again... wosh, i want the deep haha

Play it through Regret a couple of choices Play through again, screw rewinding Play through again making all the worst choices There, 6 hours now ^_^

• Can't wait to play as Asher

• Gared looks so hot in that black coat ;-;

bae, i luv u.

• Well of course Gared gets close with Jon Snow and stand with him on the top of the wall in a way very similar to the tv show.

• I personally can't wait for the scene. No matter how similar it is to a scene from the show I think its gonna be very cool...

Vvardenfell posted: »

Well of course Gared gets close with Jon Snow and stand with him on the top of the wall in a way very similar to the tv show.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.