is this game like the tv show or the book?

hey i was wondering is game of thrones like the tv show down to rock?

or is this game playing out like the books?

Comments

• ... What?

If you mean like story wise this game is taking place in the TV show's universe but its an entirely new story never seen in either the books or show.

• oh i see might get it want to know if it like tv show or the book

• It's using the same layout as in the show.

oh i see might get it want to know if it like tv show or the book

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

We're licensed to HBO and the TV show, which serves as our canon for the game. We love it. In addition, hardcore ASoIaF fans may catch some more obscure novel-specific references as well. We're huge nerds for the novels. I'm on my third series read right now and I like to keep up with all the latest fan theories. We had GRRM's personal writing assistant (and supreme badass) Ty Franck in our writers' room for some extra realness.

• That sounds awesome. Can't wait to play the rest.

A little sidenote. The fact that you chose Rodrik as your profile picture shows me that he probably isn't dead. He is alive hallelujah!!

Everyone rejoice in song (of ice and fire)

ArthurV posted: »

We're licensed to HBO and the TV show, which serves as our canon for the game. We love it. In addition, hardcore ASoIaF fans may catch some

• Alt text

Hede92 posted: »

That sounds awesome. Can't wait to play the rest. A little sidenote. The fact that you chose Rodrik as your profile picture shows me that he probably isn't dead. He is alive hallelujah!! Everyone rejoice in song (of ice and fire)

• [removed]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.