The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• How long? Damn, you solved it quick xD

Tinni posted: »

Ok, this was pretty difficult lol. Took me a bit longer than I expected, but I got it right. A great brain exercise though, this was fun! Really frustrating, but fun.XD

• Why is there a camera in a bathroom that small.........?

Alt text

NSA.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Deep.

• Alt text

is the answer the 3rd reich?

• 6+

There's a plus there, that means everyone 6 and over. I like that show, deal with it.

joshua007 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbvQVs2FPHs In my opinion this is a 6+ children show

• You all don't know how annoyed I am right now.

• Jesus Christ...that is so comfortable to watch.

Comfortable to watch?

Alt text

You serious?

ComingSoon posted: »

Jesus Christ...that is so uncomfortable to watch.

• Who did what to you??

Alt text

You all don't know how annoyed I am right now.

• About an hour and a half I think? I may have an advantage because I had to do these sort of puzzles a lot in high school, but this is one of the hardest I've done in quite a while.

AWESOMEO posted: »

How long? Damn, you solved it quick xD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited January 2015

Took me nearly 9 damn hours, it's my first time doing this kind of riddles (after the other one I posted), but I was determined to solve it and when I decide to do it, I'll fucking do it even if it takes days xp

Oh well, at least I solved it.

About an hour and a half I think? I may have an advantage because I had to do these sort of puzzles a lot in high school, but this is one of the hardest I've done in quite a while.

• Hey ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hey seemon

• oh my gOD I NEVER NOTICED THAT

Jesus Christ...that is so comfortable to watch. Comfortable to watch? You serious?

• how are ya ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

Hey ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ^ This

6+ There's a plus there, that means everyone 6 and over. I like that show, deal with it.

• It's fine...It's Friday at least and HEY! I got Dying Light, just gotta wait for it to update, so excited, the only real upside of today.

However a real downside was getting a soccer ball kicked RIGHT into my throat...Ow.

Who did what to you??

• I think you're just trying to embarrass me because I'm hilariously bad at these (seriously, I was stuck on like step 2 of that first riddle for just a stupid amount of time), but I'll give it a shot and try to not to go insane.

@Welcome_to_Woodbury @Belan @AllThatRemains @Tinni I see you guys solved the first riddle, it was quite hard, but if you though that was

• edited January 2015

I was about to give up if I couldn't solve it after 2 hours, so at least you have dedication, that's a good trait to have.

Took me nearly 9 damn hours, it's my first time doing this kind of riddles (after the other one I posted), but I was determined to solve it and when I decide to do it, I'll fucking do it even if it takes days xp Oh well, at least I solved it.

• Aw...ouch, sorry about that man :\

It's fine...It's Friday at least and HEY! I got Dying Light, just gotta wait for it to update, so excited, the only real upside of today. However a real downside was getting a soccer ball kicked RIGHT into my throat...Ow.

• Thanks but...I rather forget today, nothing good happened.

Aw...ouch, sorry about that man

• hmm was that the 1 that was on cartoon network or the 1 currently on disney xd

joshua007 posted: »

Ever watched Star Wars The Clone Wars

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited January 2015

I guess haha, I guess I need to partly thank my OCD for that because it makes it hard foe me to let unsolved riddles go like that, but it's also because I was determined to solve it :)

I was about to give up if I couldn't solve it after 2 hours, so at least you have dedication, that's a good trait to have.

• CN.

Lehfeels posted: »

hmm was that the 1 that was on cartoon network or the 1 currently on disney xd

• You can do it bud.

Belan posted: »

I think you're just trying to embarrass me because I'm hilariously bad at these (seriously, I was stuck on like step 2 of that first riddle for just a stupid amount of time), but I'll give it a shot and try to not to go insane.

• I'm good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), how about you?

how are ya ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

• oh i never watched it all together saw it once but ill have to find the episodes and get indept into it im pretty sure i saw alittle of it long ago when it was new and i cant fully think my opinions on it but i think i saw alittle bit of it when it first started airing it was intresting but i never really got indept into it so ill have to

CN.

• 40 minutes till I can play Dying Light!

Here's my favorite trailer:

Dying Light

• My pet just puked.

• Only four months late, Elian.

I feel your pain </3

• v_v

Thanks but...I rather forget today, nothing good happened.

• not being smothered in your sleep is your biggest accomplishment

This is my biggest accomplishment, right mum?

• U_U

v_v

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited January 2015

Here is a riddle:

I turn polar bears white

And I will make you cry.

I make guys have to pee

And girls comb their hair.

I make celebrities look stupid

And normal people look like celebrities.

I turn pancakes brown

And make your champagne bubble.

If you squeeze me, I'll pop.

If you look at me, you'll pop.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2015

Ummmm time?

The only riddles I know are from The Hobbit, and time is usually a trick question answer so, time?

Here's the Hobbit riddle:

This thing all things devours:
    Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
    Gnaws iron, bites steel;
    Grinds hard stones to meal;
    Slays king, ruins town,
    And beats high mountain down.

Answer: Time! So I'll go for that in this riddle too.

Here is a riddle: I turn polar bears white And I will make you cry. I make guys have to pee And girls comb their hair. I make

• .>

<.<

No :P guess again! :D

Ummmm time? The only riddles I know are from The Hobbit, and time is usually a trick question answer so, time? Here's the Hobbit riddl

• How about no? Since I can't solve this riddle....

.> <.< No :P guess again!

• Elaine just got rekt in the ass.

not being smothered in your sleep is your biggest accomplishment

Sign in to comment in this discussion.