Talia Confirmed as the Fifth Protagonist?

I know it's a long shot but in the trailer it shows a close up of Talia and then Gared, then Mira and finally Asher. Since we know that Gared, Mira, and Asher are already playable characters does this mean Talia will be one too? Or were they simply showing off the remaining house members? Why was lady Forrester not shown? Discuss below.

Comments

• I hope so. It would be a good perspective. And we need someone in Ironrath, don't we?

• yep it is and was talia in trailer because spoilers idk why they think like that
    the shadow figure it doesn't match with Talia!~

• look here i swap rodrik with ethan Alt text

• We've got Garred Tuttle, currently at The Wall, Mira Forrester, still at Kings Landing, Asher Forrester, leaving Yunkai enroute to Mereen, Rodrik Forrester, now Lord of Iornrath.

Ethan was the fifth playable character, but he was killed off in Episode 1, so there could be the chance that Talia might be playable in the future.

• Ethan was the fifth playable character, but he was killed off in Episode 1, so there could be the chance that Talia might be playable in the future.

I'm thinking that Ethan and the four others were only ever meant to be the playable characters. I don't think there will be another playable character at this point beyond who was already playable in Episodes 1 and 2.

We've got Garred Tuttle, currently at The Wall, Mira Forrester, still at Kings Landing, Asher Forrester, leaving Yunkai enroute to Mereen, R

• I don't think so.You will see later until episode 6,and if a protagonist is dead is no return, only 4 protagonists left.

We've got Garred Tuttle, currently at The Wall, Mira Forrester, still at Kings Landing, Asher Forrester, leaving Yunkai enroute to Mereen, R

• I think thats a good thing too many playable characters can be annoying
    these four are more than enough

Ethan was the fifth playable character, but he was killed off in Episode 1, so there could be the chance that Talia might be playable in the

• Alt text coming soon

Sign in to comment in this discussion.