******'s line

I personally, loved the line to death when, after Lord Whitehill leaves after being an ass for the millionth time, Rodrik is just like, "I'm going to kill that man." He said it so matter-of-factly that it was completely badass. That, and there were a couple other amazing lines in there too from him. I love his character. Honestly after this episode, I can't tell whether Rodrik or Asher is going to end up the more badass character.

Comments

• I can't tell whether Rodrik or Asher is going to end up the more badass character.

I definitely think Rodrick, not only is he ruler of house Forrester, he also has some nice and dank ass scars that give him extra points.

• edited February 2015

Rodrik was awesome, as was his voice actor. Favourite line from him was when you play it smooth with Eleana:

"I know, I'm unspeakably handsome."

"Good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor."

"No, just two limbs and half my face..."

• Well, we don't know whether those are scars or just wounds yet.

Green613 posted: »

I can't tell whether Rodrik or Asher is going to end up the more badass character. I definitely think Rodrick, not only is he ruler of house Forrester, he also has some nice and dank ass scars that give him extra points.

• Kenny vs Jane all over again....

• Well, not really, since people who argue for Kenny or Jane generally don't like the other character, but seeing as we're playing both of them, they really can't, since Asher and Rodrik are whoever the player wants them to be.

bloop posted: »

Kenny vs Jane all over again....

• That line was pure gold. That was the "I'd eat the shit out of that raccoon," of game of thrones in my opinion.

Rodrik was awesome, as was his voice actor. Favourite line from him was when you play it smooth with Eleana: "I know, I'm unspeakably

• Oh they are definitely gonna end up as the coolest scars ever.

Well, we don't know whether those are scars or just wounds yet.

• I loved that, it instantly made Rodrick my favorite character. Bonus points to his voice actor too, he blew me away. I just hope we do get the chance to kill Whitehill, I'm getting an Oberyn feeling from that line. Which isn't a good feeling to have....

• Do you think anyone didn't go for the badass "I'm going kill that man" line?

• Definitely not as cool as they look now, but yeah probably something.

nursethalia posted: »

Oh they are definitely gonna end up as the coolest scars ever.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.