[Episode 2] Different time periods on Westeros and Essos

Has anyone else here also noticed that, in order to get to Essos, Ethan's uncle would have taken months of travelling. But in the episode they make it look like it's all happening at the same time.

I may be seeing things here but it kinda bothered me a little, he got to Essos too quick, and I hope the timelines get all set with some explanation. All they need to do is to put a black screen with something saying like " 3 months later".

Comments

• They already made Gared teleport to back to Ironrath. Rodrik also seemed to be unconscious for at least a month. They can't do the timing right.

• Well, Telltale did do Back to the Future once, so we know they know how to handle time travel.

• I was confused about the time line of the whole episode?

Because I thought at least a month had past between Ethan's death and the body cart arriving - but then Ethan still hadn't been burned...

• Your avatar really express your fellings about this.

jokerofish posted: »

I was confused about the time line of the whole episode? Because I thought at least a month had past between Ethan's death and the body cart arriving - but then Ethan still hadn't been burned...

• I think for the purpose of the game we have to believe that the distance between all those different areas is not that great, regardless of how long it may take to travel there according to the books and TV show.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.