Something I felt after playing Episode 2

Before episode 2 came out, I was completely hyped for Asher. I read his bio and he looked like a total badass, killing people left, right and centre. I was SO sure he was going to be my favourite protagonist. Then, I actually played episode 2 and I met Rodrik. He is DEFINITELY my favourite protagonist as of now. I liked him more than Asher even. I still like Asher but I just believe Rodrik is better(as of NOW). Did anyone else feel the same way?

Comments

• Asher is still my favorite by far. He had the best scenes(he should've had more) and the best and funniest dialogue IMO.

• I loved his scene in the beginning. Just massacred everybody!! Beskha is pretty cool too. Problem is, I love Asher too. I just wasn't expecting Rodrik to be such a good character IMO. I thought he would be a total rip off of Robb Stark and I'm glad I was wrong. At this point, I just want both of them to meet, hug it out, then kill that piece of shit Lord Whitehill and get Ryon back :)

Asher is still my favorite by far. He had the best scenes(he should've had more) and the best and funniest dialogue IMO.

• I've enjoyed Rodrick's and Mira's story better than Asher's and Gared's myself. I guess its because I find the politics of King's Landing and Rodrick's struggle in general more entertaining.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.