****** new Playable Character

edited February 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I thought Telltale did an amazing job with Rodrik's return. The voice acting was also first class. What did you think of Rodrik being the fifth Playable Character?

Comments

• I play him yelling or silent, just like how he was in episode 1. JK, only sometimes.

I was actually sorta hoping Talia was going to be the 5th playable character, but Rodrik does make more sense since Talia wouldn't have much power at Ironrath, and his return gives me a little more hope that the Forresters will make it through this. Plus I like that they actually explained it this time unlike a certain other return from the "dead"...

• He's my favourite playable character now by quite a ways, though Asher could rival him if we get some more content with him next episode. He had potential too.

Rodrik's voice acting was definitely a highlight.

And, wait, do we have all five playable characters now, or did Ethan not count because of his early death?

• Ethan counts

He's my favourite playable character now by quite a ways, though Asher could rival him if we get some more content with him next episode. He

• Agreed

Espurr posted: »

I play him yelling or silent, just like how he was in episode 1. JK, only sometimes. I was actually sorta hoping Talia was going to be th

• I love playing as Rodrik. I thought Asher was going to be my favorite playable character, but Rodrik takes that position. :)

• Ah, I was kinda hoping there would be one more now that we're permanently down one, but in retrospect I like it more this way. The four they have right now is a pretty solid bunch of characters, they can flesh them out more now.

Walker99 posted: »

Ethan counts

• edited February 2015

hahaha same,

I love playing as Rodrik. I thought Asher was going to be my favorite playable character, but Rodrik takes that position.

• yeah the characters are all amazing in their own way

Ah, I was kinda hoping there would be one more now that we're permanently down one, but in retrospect I like it more this way. The four they have right now is a pretty solid bunch of characters, they can flesh them out more now.

• I feel a strong urge to replace my Rhys avatar with Rodrik. :)

Walker99 posted: »

hahaha same,

• He's fine. I didn't want to see him come back but at least they made him messed up enough to where they made it more believable

• I was also wondering about the chances of him surviving a horse landing on him. But at least he didn't emerge from that ordeal unscratched. He got a facial scars, broken arm and can barely walk, everything to make him look weak.

He's fine. I didn't want to see him come back but at least they made him messed up enough to where they made it more believable

• I like the character but the story is a pathetic joke here. Rodrick must have laid for weeks(!) on this cart with no water or food whatsoever. Plus heavy injuries. When I saw the opening scene I was laughing loud.

Would have been way better if he would have been a a captive by the Freys and we had to free him from some dungeon. They could have cut this Yunkai part instead. Or the funeral scene.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.