The Assassin

When the assassin wanted to kill Mira and then the boy came and saved her but the assassin started drowning him there was a choice where you could leave or stay and kill the assassin which one do you feel was the right choice? I Choose to kill him

Comments

• I chose to stay and help and killed the assassin, easy choice for me.

• Why would you keep the knife though? I tossed the damn thing aside asap!
    I remember myself shouting that to Mira. "Dont keep it with you, what if they look through your room?!"

• I was thinking the same thing when I tossed the knife away.

Plus, what are they going to do, trace the fingerprints of the weapon if you tossed it.

• Plus, what are they going to do, trace the fingerprints of the weapon if you tossed it.

Gorvar posted: »

Why would you keep the knife though? I tossed the damn thing aside asap! I remember myself shouting that to Mira. "Dont keep it with you, what if they look through your room?!"

• I think you made a mistake.

If Coal boy dispatches the body, if they look around and find the knife, someone would think something happened.

No body, no knife, no suspects.

Why would you keep the knife though? I tossed the damn thing aside asap! I remember myself shouting that to Mira. "Dont keep it with you, what if they look through your room?!"

• ...Remind me come episode 3, we'll see who is right :)

Endrik posted: »

I think you made a mistake. If Coal boy dispatches the body, if they look around and find the knife, someone would think something happened. No body, no knife, no suspects.

• i ran. every man, woman and child for themselves.

it apparently didn't matter tho; coal boy survives for ep 3 some how. and the guards are still looking into the attack?? (but like i didn't kll him or leave the knife so i dunno how they can't find me)

• The outcome will be the same, don't fret :P

...Remind me come episode 3, we'll see who is right

Sign in to comment in this discussion.