your thoughts on episode 2 ?

i wanna know what you think episode 2 was ? it is good or just ok?

Comments

• Asher and Gareds parts were good intros but thats all

Mira and R.....'s parts were good

• so it was a lil. boring?

Asher and Gareds parts were good intros but thats all Mira and R.....'s parts were good

• It was too short in all honesty. Which affected the enjoyment negatively of the overall episode.

• i was also think that it was short but i think ending was good dont you think? and the song it was awesome lil. emotional

• edited February 2015

Alt text

• Episode 2 was really interesting but VERY short, especially, for two month waiting. However, the scenes were well-written, especially within the Forrester family. Also, Talia's song was touching and beautiful.

• I thought that Gared and Asher could've used some more time in the spotlight, but besides that the Episode was otherwise fantastic. Asher and Rodrick both make for kickass playable characters.

• I liked it a lot more than ep 1

• I enjoyed it more than the first episode (and I liked the first episode quite a bit). I liked the pace of the story. I don't feel that it was short at all, though (seems pretty par for the course to me).

My problems were all on the techical side. It didn't carry over my decisions and it took me two days to get past a glitch that froze the screen during a crucial moment in an attack scene (which led to Asher getting killed about 30 times). That's extremely frustrating- no game shouldn't be released in the state that it was in. I used to work for a software company, and I would have been fired had I beta tested anything so poorly. Hope they get that fixed next time around, but their track record isn't promising.

I give it 8/10 on story and 4/10 on gameplay.

• I thought it was amazing, way better than Episode 1. Rodrik became my favorite character and I loved the brother sister bond between him and Talia, it kind of reminded me somewhat of Lee and Clementine in Season 1 of TWD. All of Rodrik's parts were incredible, I just hope I get to follow through with my promise to kill Lord Whitehill. I wasn't all that impressed with Mira's role in the first episode, but now it got really interesting and I'm still trying to think why Damien wanted to kill her and who sent him. Gared's was also pretty good, I enjoyed the training sequences and everything we had to do for them. I was quite disappointed with Asher's part to be honest, the intro was good but after that he was barely involved, that's my only real gripe with the episode. My favorite scene would have to be the funeral, Talia's song (which is my new favorite song featured in a Telltale game), had me getting a little misty eyed, and, for me, the episode was over 2 hours long. If I had to grade it, I'd say 9.0/10.

• I thought it was better than the first episode, it got me a lot more interested in this, but I still prefer Telltale's other series currently running, probably because it speaks a lot more to my interests.

• I think it was a great episode, a lot better than the first one. Asher could use more screentime though.

Not sure why are people complaining about the length again. It took me around 2 hours, which is decent.

• Same. I guess I just found anything longer than 90 minutes a blessing after Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead S2.

Pipas posted: »

I think it was a great episode, a lot better than the first one. Asher could use more screentime though. Not sure why are people complaining about the length again. It took me around 2 hours, which is decent.

• Yaaa telltale know how to make a good ending ;) it was beautiful and i guess we gonna see a dragon :D

JohnKersky posted: »

Episode 2 was really interesting but VERY short, especially, for two month waiting. However, the scenes were well-written, especially within the Forrester family. Also, Talia's song was touching and beautiful.

• It was a little less than two hours. That isn't short.

JohnKersky posted: »

Episode 2 was really interesting but VERY short, especially, for two month waiting. However, the scenes were well-written, especially within the Forrester family. Also, Talia's song was touching and beautiful.

• I liked both of them in first when ethan die it was shocking and in 2nd episode where mira meet the assassin who try to kill her it was good and last ending songs loved both if them cant wait for ep.3

Poogers555 posted: »

I liked it a lot more than ep 1

• What platform you were playing on?

sj4iy posted: »

I enjoyed it more than the first episode (and I liked the first episode quite a bit). I liked the pace of the story. I don't feel that it

• It was good experience cant wait for ep.3

I thought it was amazing, way better than Episode 1. Rodrik became my favorite character and I loved the brother sister bond between him and

• Like tales from borderlands?

dojo32161 posted: »

I thought it was better than the first episode, it got me a lot more interested in this, but I still prefer Telltale's other series currently running, probably because it speaks a lot more to my interests.

• Probably Xbox One, I heard it has a lot of problems.

pratikrockz posted: »

What platform you were playing on?

• edited February 2015

I think maybe because although the episode as a whole is decent in lenght, we only get to play roughly 15-20 min with each character. So unlike previous series with a single protagonist, the story progresion feels slooow. But maybe it`s just me.

Pipas posted: »

I think it was a great episode, a lot better than the first one. Asher could use more screentime though. Not sure why are people complaining about the length again. It took me around 2 hours, which is decent.

• I liked it. The build up in the characters is nice. Rodrick's return is a nice twist. I like how we are see the events of the story carry over. Some of the choices that seem good ended up being bad, which is nice. I also like how it seems like House Forrester is allowing emotions and power to overtake them. You have your chosen Sentinal, Rodrick's return, Asher's return (or as it seems like right now), Mira basically being a self-appointed ambassador, and Lady Forrester puppeteering in everything. It makes me question who is the real leader of House Forrester.

Overall (aside from technical issues I keep hearing about), I think the 6 episode format is really going to help this series out. I feel like if it was still at five, the overall story would have suffered. This prediction is a bit premature with the game being one third of the way through, but I feel like the first two episodes's paces are evidence of it.

• edited February 2015

It took me over two hours to play, granted it was only over by about 5 minutes, but still, 2 hours.

It was a little less than two hours. That isn't short.

• Did someone say Dragon? Warms up breath..... Lets Do This!!!

pratikrockz posted: »

Yaaa telltale know how to make a good ending it was beautiful and i guess we gonna see a dragon

• Not on pc but hope they will fixed that on ep.3

Probably Xbox One, I heard it has a lot of problems.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.