Elaena or Gwyn?

If you as Rodrik had to choose between Elaena Glenmore or Gwyn Whitehill to marry, who would you choose? Which one do you trust the most?

Comments

• I thought about it, too but then I thought, Imagine Asher comes back and sees Rodrik with Gwyn and I won Elaena, so I would want Rodrik to marry Elaena.

• The best win-win situation would be that Rodrik marries Elaena and Asher marries Gwyn. We end the war and have the power of three houses.

• Hehe, that would be great, but thats to much happiness for GoT, if you don`t mind me saying. xD

The best win-win situation would be that Rodrik marries Elaena and Asher marries Gwyn. We end the war and have the power of three houses.

• Why would Rodrick marry Gwyn? he's Betrothed to Elaena...unless she dies(or you fail to secure the betrothal). in that case marryng Gwyn as a sort of a peace treaty makes sense

• Yeah I know. Things would never be that easy in GoT. :)

WardenKing posted: »

Hehe, that would be great, but thats to much happiness for GoT, if you don`t mind me saying. xD

• edited February 2015

Well, even though Rodrik is betrothed to Elaena or not, you cannot deny that marrying Gwyn would join the two houses and possibly end the conflict. But yes, should Elaena die, or decide to marry one of the Whitehills sons, marrying Gwyn would be a valid option. Especially if Elaena decides to marry the Whitehills due to the fact they got all the ironwood now.

Choombi posted: »

Why would Rodrick marry Gwyn? he's Betrothed to Elaena...unless she dies(or you fail to secure the betrothal). in that case marryng Gwyn as a sort of a peace treaty makes sense

• That is a possibility yes. Things certainly would get heated between the brothers should Rodrik marry Gwyn, though in the end, he may not have a choice.

gwendog posted: »

I thought about it, too but then I thought, Imagine Asher comes back and sees Rodrik with Gwyn and I won Elaena, so I would want Rodrik to marry Elaena.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.