Anyone else skeptical about this wedding?

When I heard about the plans to have a wedding, I half-heartedly tried to hope that I couldn't convince her to wed Rodrik. Weddings in Game of Thrones do not go well and especially since the Forrestors seem to reflect the Starks, in a way. I'm concerned as to whether or not a marriage would happen. The Whitehills would easily know why the wedding is taken place over than Rodkriks affections to Eleana (Cannot spell her name whatsoever), and plan something similar to 'The Red Wedding'.

Especially with the garrison of troops there. At the same time it doesn't leave the house with much choice. What do you guys think? Should the wedding take place? Or will you rely on Asher to bring home an army?

Comments

• I can't see anything bad happening at the moment... But I guess this is Game of Thrones...

• Unfortunately I dont think it will matter. If I was a Telltale virgin I would hope that it does make a difference in the story (like extra troops along with ones Asher brings) but I dont have hope for that. Either way the story will continue as Telltale planed

• Red wedding, purple wedding... whats next... Green wedding?

• I'm pretty sure they're talking about the Purple Wedding.

• edited February 2015

I think that if we managed to won the betrothal there shouldn't be a plot twist that undo it. I feel like a wedding scene could be a great ending scene for episode 5 or 6. Following your choices all along the season, all goes happily or some really bad shit happens (another Red Wedding maybe). The only think that would realy piss me off is the fact that winning or loosing the betrothal does not make any diference... Dont make this to me, Telltale. PLEASE.

• Again, I'm pretty sure Tyrion means the Purple Wedding, you know, the wedding everyone in King's Landing has been planning for since Episode 1?

This wedding Tyrion mentions isn't Rodrik's marriage.

HarjKS posted: »

Tyrion mentions it in the 'Next Time' trailer. However Rodrik and the others want to marry Eleana in order to secure House Forrester by having her house support us with their troops. This is the 'planned wedding' I'm talking about.

• Tyrion mentions it in the 'Next Time' trailer.

However Rodrik and the others want to marry Eleana in order to secure House Forrester by having her house support us with their troops. This is the 'planned wedding' I'm talking about.

I'm pretty sure they're talking about the Purple Wedding.

• Alright but I want you to realize that Tyrion wasn't referencing that wedding but the Purple Wedding.

However, knowing the GoT world and the outcomes of The Red Wedding and the Purple Wedding...Well...It won't go good.

I know. I'm not talking about the 'Purple Wedding' - I'm talking about the wedding the Forrester want to have between Rodrik and his love Eleana

• I know. I'm not talking about the 'Purple Wedding' - I'm talking about the wedding the Forrester want to have between Rodrik and his love Eleana

Again, I'm pretty sure Tyrion means the Purple Wedding, you know, the wedding everyone in King's Landing has been planning for since Episode 1? This wedding Tyrion mentions isn't Rodrik's marriage.

• Tyrion mentions it in the 'Next Time' trailer.

You did though, but whatever let's get off of that and discuss the issue at hand.

Well, I don't exactly know, a bunch of sellswords jumping in on a wedding does seem like something that could happen.

I understand that. I never suggested Tyrion was referencing that wedding. But that is exactly my point. I don't want this wedding to occur. We have Asher return and take the Whitehills by surprise.

• I understand that. I never suggested Tyrion was referencing that wedding. But that is exactly my point. I don't want this wedding to occur. We have Asher return and take the Whitehills by surprise.

Alright but I want you to realize that Tyrion wasn't referencing that wedding but the Purple Wedding. However, knowing the GoT world and the outcomes of The Red Wedding and the Purple Wedding...Well...It won't go good.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.