will we meet a dragon in EP3?

In the preview for EP3 right after this Episode we see Asha and his companion enter a cave and hear something roar inside. Will we meet one of Daeny's dragons there?

Comments

• Most likely yes, we even got a tweet talking about a scaley model in game about a month back, I assume that was an episode 3 teaser. Also the episode 3 slide has a dragon on it so I guess that proves it even more.

• As Green613 said, yes we most certainly will. Also episode 3 is called "Dracarys", which in High Valyrian means "Dragonfire." And since telltale has been working on something scaley as of late, it can only mean that they`ve been working on a dragon model. Probably Drogon who is hiding in his lair, as we hear him roar in "Next time on..."

• Actually I'm pretty sure episode 3 is called "The Sword in the Darkness" what the slide says isn't what the episodes are called. They're just quotes :P

WardenKing posted: »

As Green613 said, yes we most certainly will. Also episode 3 is called "Dracarys", which in High Valyrian means "Dragonfire." And since tell

• edited February 2015

Right, hehe. Yes, but still it has the quote "Dracarys", and it shows Drogon so..either way, most likely we`ll get to confront him.

Green613 posted: »

Actually I'm pretty sure episode 3 is called "The Sword in the Darkness" what the slide says isn't what the episodes are called. They're just quotes :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.