Telltale says they're working on the choices not carrying over from the last episode on Xb1

https://www.telltalegames.com/support/discussion/91005/xbox-one-game-of-thrones-episode-2-choice-data-issue

Hopefully this gets fix soon, along with the My Choices menu showing up on the xbox version

Comments

• Don't hold your breath, its been 2 months and they have yet to fix the choice bug in the first episode.

• True, but it really shouldn't have been bugged at all. They need to test their games more

I can live without the my choices on the menu but they really need to fix choices not carrying over, otherwise what's the point?

• Got to be Fucking kidding me. I've had this shit marked on my calendar since it was announced. Get home, download, start it up. Catch what i thought was a wrong decision in the last time video. Then get back to house Forrester and sure enough shit ain't right. Wtf get this fixed asap.

• I can live without the my choices on the menu but they really need to fix choices not carrying over, otherwise what's the point?

Don't hold your breath, its been 2 months and they have yet to fix the choice bug in the first episode.

• I want my choices in episode 2 and I want to see my choices in choices menu I hope they fix it soon I hope I have the same problem

Don't hold your breath, its been 2 months and they have yet to fix the choice bug in the first episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.