Has anybody actually have their correct choices carried over in the 2nd episode

Is it just a bug on Xbox?

Comments

• Yeah, it's a bug in Xbox, they're working to resolve it.

• edited February 2015

I played on Xbox, and all of my choices correctly carried over from what I could tell.

Edit: Apparently this actually is an issue for some Xbox users, though.

• I expect it will be fixed within a year or two. It's already been two months and they didn't fix episode one.

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah, it's a bug in Xbox, they're working to resolve it.

• Me. But I play on PS4 so... Yeah.

It's a bug I think because people who are on Xbox have been saying this. Maybe try Support section?

• edited February 2015

I played on a PC my choices were all fine and none of them were wrong.

• I played on Xbox One and I had no trouble.

• The same thing happened to me. I even replayed the first episode to see if it would help and it still didn't transfer

• I played on a PS3 and they carried over without issue...

• It's an Xbox one problem only. But don't worry I'm sure telltale will fix it in a year or two.

• Mine worked fine

• I had no problem in xbox 360 i have my choices

• Does it matter? I replayed the entire thing with ALL the opposite choices hoping they finally added some actuall fucking consequence to their games and as I had expected from telltale there were only 2 minor changes to the story, one scene simply didnt play at all and some woman showed up instead of Ryan, simply impressive...

• edited February 2015

I had the same problem. After a few restarts and multiple viewings of the 'last time on Game of Thrones' intro, I finally got the right choices. Until this bug is fixed I would suggest to just keep trying as I did, and see if the correct choices eventually carry over. As soon as you see one of the wrong choices in the preview, power down, start back up, and try again. It eventually worked for me.

One other thing I did was deselecting the save and reselecting it. So try that as well. It could have been either one that finally got my choices to register.

• How many resets did it take you?

Scaeva posted: »

I had the same problem. After a few restarts and multiple viewings of the 'last time on Game of Thrones' intro, I finally got the right choi

• Come on! NOT a single of my choices has carried over on Xbox One. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

• Has nobody found a workaround to this?

I'm on Xbone and yeah, you guessed it, my choices didn't transfer except for my sentinel choice.

• No issues. I played on Xbox One.

• I played on ps4 and had no problems. Contact xbox support on twitter and they may be able to help

• edited February 2015

Has anyone tried to play epi 2, in a save slot where you haven't played epi 1?
    I have, it seams like it is set to default. Ser Royland is sent. eathen didn't try to procet sister, ect.
    Also on xbox one there is missing a tab "my choises" doesn't show up at all. I've tryed 5 times to reinstall the game, and play the game.
    It is alwayes the same as the default one, as if I never played epi 1, and the "my choises" tab never shows either =(
    Hope it will be fixed, and sadly it in my opinion the problem lies with epi 1 or the game, not epi 2.

Sry for my english.

• the bug only seems to be on the xbox one

I had no problem in xbox 360 i have my choices

• edited February 2015

I bought the Season Pass for PS3 the day Episode 2 came out. I started Episode 1, finished it and then went straight to Episode 2 and finished it. Everything in one day.

Had no problems.

• You didn't bypass the bug you just randomly got the choices you chose because if you play an episode without the last episode the choices will be randomly generated

Scaeva posted: »

I had the same problem. After a few restarts and multiple viewings of the 'last time on Game of Thrones' intro, I finally got the right choi

• Im on xbox one and my choices carried over fine

• I'm on XBOX ONE and every is fine with my choices.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.