Am I the only one curious about Gared?

After all he is at The Wall and we don't know much about these parts. I really hope we get to explore the other side of the wall. But probably he will be "Jon Snowed" and "work" with the Wildlings.

Comments

• Nope, you're not the only one. I'm as interested as you; he's one of my favourite characters.

• He's my least favourite of all the playable characters but I'm still pretty interested in what will happen to him at the Wall.

• Well, episode 4 (I think) has an Other as the thumbnail so I think it's safe we'll meet one and the only one that can do that is Gared. Maybe he'll go with Jon on a mission at Craster's and see that Other taking the baby! :)

• I think this takes place after Crasters Keep. In the episode doesnt Jon say something like "Rayder marched with 100,00. I've seen them myself" indicating this is after his Wildling days?

Well, episode 4 (I think) has an Other as the thumbnail so I think it's safe we'll meet one and the only one that can do that is Gared. Maybe he'll go with Jon on a mission at Craster's and see that Other taking the baby!

• I'd say so too, Jon doesn't seem injured so I'm guessing he's fully recovered from escaping the wildlings and he did indeed tell Gared he'd seen the army.

I think this takes place after Crasters Keep. In the episode doesnt Jon say something like "Rayder marched with 100,00. I've seen them myself" indicating this is after his Wildling days?

• If Gared is involved with Jon a lot that just makes me think he will die ;-;

• edited February 2015

Yes but in the show Jon attacks the Craster's Keep's mutineers with a small group of NW men. And that happens in season 4.

Woebetide posted: »

I'd say so too, Jon doesn't seem injured so I'm guessing he's fully recovered from escaping the wildlings and he did indeed tell Gared he'd seen the army.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.