Ummm, why Telltale?

so you did some bug fixes to help improve the performance for GoT on IOS for my ipod touch 5th generation (which you guys DO say it can be played on with good performance - I'm not playing on an itouch 4 or any lower level ipod) and the bug fixes greatly helped - getting rid of skipping, lag, repeated talking/sentences, etc. Now you guys did another misc. fix for episode 2 and ALL the friggin annoying things I just mentioned are back!? why? when you update your games shouldn't they be improved not worsened? episode 1 is almost unplayable with the constant sentence repeating/lag/skipping....I mean, why did you do this? to make the graphics barely noticeably better? the graphics were FINE! we want great gameplay over graphics ANYDAY. So can you PLEASE, PLEASE fix the game so it plays NORMAL again? Is that really too much to ask?

PS. you guys also did the SAME things with borderlands - updated it to improve graphics and the gameplay took a MAJOR shot in the nuts...why???

Comments

• "all the more reas...all the more reas...all the more reason to stand up for ourselves"..."only cowar...only cowards...only cowards and dead.....only cowards and dead men...."..."lord whitehill"..."lord whitehill"..."lord whitehill" "lord whitehill"....door opens 3x.."my condol...my condol...my condolences for your father and brother"...screen repeat screen repeat screen repeat..."you bloody ama....you bloody ama...you bloody ama...you bloody ama..."

• YES! thank you for agreeing with me and someone else standing up to respond to this issue that needs fixing! (and also you noticed the SAME problem on borderlands too like me which I cannot stand since the game worked perfectly fine until they did that update); but I use the Ipod touch 5th gen by the way, and it is basically new and in great condition..i have PLENTY of room on it and I make sure to restart my ipod before every time playing the GoT app and make sure nothing is open in the background...I do everything i'm supposed to - why can't telltale? i'm not saying it's easy to fix these bugs, but cmon, they've had MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME. we wait patiently so we deserve a game we can play with no problems. we spend our hard earned money and make them rich.

• also, I have a laptop that is more than powerful enough to play all telltale games with no issues - but I choose to buy for ipod because I like the touch aspect and the fact I can take it anywhere to play....I refuse to buy for multiple platforms though just because they can't do it right on ios like they should be able to....reduce the graphics if you have to....gameplay is what MATTERS

• edited February 2015

Same here... Annoying! One should presume, that a brand new iPhone 6 with the latest OS software should be compatible... So that leaves the question whether this app was just poor programming... I now bought the MAC version and we will see if there is the same problem. If so, I might send a tiny email to telltale... something like: "Dear Sir or Madam, after spending 50 Dollars for a software that does not work, regardless the hardware I am using, I feel only a little sad, because it is not a loss in money but a gain in disappointment..." Or maybe a little more angry.

• wow, so you even have the iphone 6 and are having problems with lag...that's not cool

Same here... Annoying! One should presume, that a brand new iPhone 6 with the latest OS software should be compatible... So that leaves the

• Mine's been lagging too but it's on the PC and it's only the audio that lags and it's more like: "Hel-Hello"

• a reboot helps it. Not Totally but the lags have become lese.

• i appreciate the help....but I reboot like crazy and it doesn't seem to help anymore...i'll have to wait until they do an update that fixes these issues :(

a reboot helps it. Not Totally but the lags have become lese.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.