The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Can we burn Gustav?

can we pls burn brande, i hate that city

• Truth, brother.

papai46 posted: »

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

• Wow, hang on big wig, wanna share some of that cash. :P

Well... today is now yesterday but I'd be happy to share my experiences yesterday. I got to talk to friends, play Skyrim, go to a meal, u

• Just came home to find that the people who were removing snow and icicles from our roof accidentally destroyed our satelite in the process. I'm not liking the snow here in my new town so far.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited February 2015

pls..

papai46 posted: »

0_0...

• I never had snow here iogjhn]mk

dojo32161 posted: »

Just came home to find that the people who were removing snow and icicles from our roof accidentally destroyed our satelite in the process. I'm not liking the snow here in my new town so far.

• Wut?

AWESOMEO posted: »

pls..

• Hahahahahahahahaahah I live in the desert.

Just came home to find that the people who were removing snow and icicles from our roof accidentally destroyed our satelite in the process. I'm not liking the snow here in my new town so far.

• Hahahahahahahahaahah I live in the ocean.

Hahahahahahahahaahah I live in the desert.

• That must suck.

Hahahahahahahahaahah I live in the ocean.

• Yes it does. The fucking sharks won't leave me al

That must suck.

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.........Previously: The Pursuit of Happyness Today: Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

Alt text

• I almost got stuck in a blizzard on my way home from school.

Big middle finger to Canada right now.

• Look on the bright side. Your town workers aren't on lock out, unless they are, in which case ignore everything I just said.

I almost got stuck in a blizzard on my way home from school. Big middle finger to Canada right now.

• Alt text

I love that film :)

Saltlick123 posted: »

Salt123's Movie of the Day.........Previously: The Pursuit of Happyness Today: Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

• I have no idea. But I feel like someone should be getting the snow off the roads or something, like seriously, I couldn't even find the sidewalk. I could have been walking in the middle of the street for all I knew. And the snow's knee deep. I'm not even kidding.

Look on the bright side. Your town workers aren't on lock out, unless they are, in which case ignore everything I just said.

• WTF is this from?

OzzyUK posted: »

I just found this by accident on youtube. Clementine orders pizza https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lue9oNd9C84

• edited February 2015

Sounds like an average day tbh XD

And Rachelle, once again, abruptly signs out of Steam mid conversation without saying goodbye. @Welcome_to_Woodbury

• Same here, all I can see is white, with the snow piles sometimes reaching a story high.

I have no idea. But I feel like someone should be getting the snow off the roads or something, like seriously, I couldn't even find the side

• This was great.

AWESOMEO posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSn9MpFn_g8

• Give her a break :p

And Rachelle, once again, abruptly signs out of Steam mid conversation without saying goodbye. @Welcome_to_Woodbury

• Then I'll just stop talking to you completely.

Regardless, I told her every time she does that I will be forced to talk shit about her on this website no matter what her reason is.

• edited February 2015

This week tested so many games Borderlands telltale demo(awesome), Life is strange demo(meh), A game on sale I bought I can't even remember the name of the game I played it for twenty minutes and traded it back in store it was so bad

So I decided a calculated risk Far Cry 4 at full price release I needed a quality game which I've only done twice before in my life I always wait till they are on sale :/

Markd Far Cry 4 my thoughts full of spoilers

Alt text

I adored Far Cry 3 and this was like a copy and paste of that with a different story tbh but because 3 was a masterpiece I didn't mind at all if it's not broken don't fix it

You had pagan as the main villain(guy in the pink suit) who is voiced by the legendary Troy Baker

Shoot everything, hunt animals, take over camps, drive or fly anywhere like gta in the woods it was so much fun and some levels were insane so random yet brilliant

Great yet ironic story as it messes with your head so much as the main villain never wanted to fight you but help you on your quest to bring your mothers ashes to this mountain then give you kyrat(the place) a side kick

You can finish the story in ten minutes if you wait for him at the table with a good happy ending XD

Instead for the rest of the whole game you don't relish that and fight for the golden path killing everyone on the island to put even more corrupt people in charge instead and the villian who never fights back just waits in his palace for you in the end with dinner waiting

He sorta says at the end WTF did you kill everyone to get to me we were friends and the door is right there sort of thing XDD

In the end the villain turns out to be the hero and you are the villain your perception and ignorance fooled you into creating a war which didn't exist it really messes with ur head genius writing so epic

It gives you the option to kill him at the table I didn't I loved his character so funny and his actually a cool guy and I didn't kill the girl Amita she never did anything to me so I didn't feel the need to.

The two choices I had I never killed either and got a good ending proving murder only brings more bloodshed

My perfect DLC would be me and Pagan gives everyone on the island who enters a gun lets play the hunger games the winner becomes King of kyrat that would be so much fun

Alt text

8.5/10

South Park stick of truth I'm playing now

What games is everyone playing?

• edited February 2015

Alt text

ROBIN OR STEVE CARELL could of been Joker even Hugh Jackman could of been two face

I would still watch I'm suprising ok with that XD

Alt text

• edited February 2015

My Most Anticipated Movie of 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mvWuky1g0g

• edited February 2015

Awesome choice mine is the avengers 2 but I that love movie to :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3AVcCggRnU

I found this trailer was released today ted 2 :)

My Most Anticipated Movie of 2015. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mvWuky1g0g

• edited February 2015

My Top Anticipated Movies are

1. Jurassic World
    2. Avengers: Age of Ultron
    3. Ted 2
    4. 007 Spectre

And I have a lot more :P

Wait a sec.........

was released today

Maybe in Ireland, That came out like a week ago, BUT WHERE'S NEESON, I only saw Freeman, BUT NO NEESON!

And I loved this Super Bowl Commercial...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC2qk2X3fKA

Markd4547 posted: »

Awesome choice mine is the avengers 2 but I that love movie to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3AVcCggRnU I found this trailer was released today ted 2

• Alt text

I'm never having a burger again.

• I want to see all them films u mentioned :'D

Alt text

Great ad and seeing Neeson but the product a microtransation phone game I hate them

What's the superbowl I only heard of the world cup

Maybe in Ireland, That came out like a week ago,

It takes longer in ireland to see merica movie trailers we have a filter for merica movies they have to reach a certain level of intelligence to receive a release or even be shown here unfortunately :/

My Top Anticipated Movies are * Jurassic World * Avengers: Age of Ultron * Ted 2 * 007 Spectre And I have a lot more :P Wait

1. Superbowl is football (Not your football, American football, Part of me thinks you know and you're pulling an Irish leprechaun trick on me but that could be my paranoia...)
    2. I thought you guys were like England Movie wise ;/ but no? K.....

Alt text

I want to see all them films u mentioned :'D Great ad and seeing Neeson but the product a microtransation phone game I hate them W

• edited February 2015

Oh god Gamer Gate pls no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwTjHXiN4qw great video

• Alt text

XD Has merica not been rekt enough here now you post this response asking for trouble very VERY poor choice of words >:D

* Superbowl is football (Not your football, American football, Part of me thinks you know and you're pulling an Irish leprechaun trick on me but that could be my paranoia...) * I thought you guys were like England Movie wise ;/ but no? K.....

• edited February 2015

XD I know the whole comment section goes crazy over this video to so I won't spoil his opinion on it :)

This is top 10 gg is only mentioned once for a few minutes btw it's a great list of different subjects

AGentlman posted: »

Oh god Gamer Gate pls no

• Ah, the Irish :P

Alt text

Everything special about you came out of a BOTTLE of Shitty Beer.......Never asked for trouble but if you want trouble you got it......

Alt text

XD Has merica not been rekt enough here now you post this response asking for trouble very VERY poor choice of words >:D

• I was going to do something but...I think someone would be offended here if I did it. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.