Episode 1 & 2 Lengths

How long roughly are these episodes as I've not played them yet? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• I think they are both roughly 2 hours.

• Thats a little generous there more 1;45 but still the point is that they feel like a full episode the endings are not rushed things

I think they are both roughly 2 hours.

• edited February 2015

114 minutes for episode 1 and 105 minutes for episode 2, according to Steam for me, as I checked the current playtime after completing each episode. I believe I interacted with everything. Definitely most of the stuff anyway.

I enjoyed both episodes. Second one has the edge though, as it's not an introduction anymore.

• Well i just hope they keep these episodes at a decent length. I hated the 90 min ruling

• Nah, they're longer and a lot better paced, don't worry.

The game is by far better than TWD Season 2 imo, and I only played two Episodes.

dan290786 posted: »

Well i just hope they keep these episodes at a decent length. I hated the 90 min ruling

• Glad to hear it. I just hope Season 3 TWD is better

Nah, they're longer and a lot better paced, don't worry. The game is by far better than TWD Season 2 imo, and I only played two Episodes.

• Me too, but if Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands are any indicator of what's to come, then count me in.

dan290786 posted: »

Glad to hear it. I just hope Season 3 TWD is better

• It took me from about 8:20 to 12:30 last night to play both episodes, although I did redo a couple of scenes.

• I frankly don't care. They got done what they needed to get done.

• First episode clocked in at two hours for me, second episode was a bit above ninety minutes. I never minded short episodes too much, as long as they don't feel rushed, which these ones didn't. They both felt like an appropriate length.

• ^^Love the display pic :)

ElJacko posted: »

First episode clocked in at two hours for me, second episode was a bit above ninety minutes. I never minded short episodes too much, as long as they don't feel rushed, which these ones didn't. They both felt like an appropriate length.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.