Spoiler Warning:Get lucky.....

.......Real lucky. So Rodrick lives but Lord Forrester. Both of them die. Granted he may wish he were by the end of this season. But still Rodrick gets a Kenny treatment. This trope must die or continued support by some may as well. Personally think it works well enough here. Just seems way obvisous to the point I feel as if TellTale took it as a challenge. So your thoughts?

Comments

• Most people didnt think rodrick was dead

• IMO it was the silhouette

Poogers555 posted: »

Most people didnt think rodrick was dead

• Perhaps you are right. I'm simply saying that maybe they should not have confirmed as much this ep. Maybe instead we could have got more asher first. I feel like these to will fight at some point. y because tension/You failed Rodrick I got this. I'm the Lord Asher blah blah. We've seen this before but if dne right Ill be good.

• We all understand that Asher is a nice character, but Ironrath's arc is the main one, so if Telltale decided to introduce Rodrik in this episode, they did it because they know better when it must be done, right?

• Kenny somehow fought off a horde of zombies, come from both directions in a compacted alleyway with no bullets in my play-trough. No way he could survived that, lucky or not. Rodrik got stabbed in the back of the leg and had a horse land on him while he was wearing armour. This is plausible, considering someone in the books survived a horse landing on him. And he wasn't even armoured.

• No doubt but this trope is.....Over used. I mean its literally as old as the bible. Actually like it it in this case. Just wish they had not used it. Because much like time travel its love it or hate it. Also I dont watch or read the books,so if its common there my regrets. To be clear I'm in on this no matter what bought season pass on 360 no regrets. That being said he looked pretty dead to me. Plus his death was on camera. unlike others. for awhile now folks here on the forums have thought no nody no death. So I mean to say that TelTale needed us to belive he was dead. Showed us an apperntly still alive Rodick through Garreds eyes. Poor Gared when he finds out Rodicks alive.

JohnKersky posted: »

We all understand that Asher is a nice character, but Ironrath's arc is the main one, so if Telltale decided to introduce Rodrik in this episode, they did it because they know better when it must be done, right?

• k, "Half of something is better than the nothing you had before" I hear you. Just was hoping for something new. Don't ask what I dunno? But I came to this fresh off my 3rd time playing TWD 2. And something about this smelled somehow underwelming. Glad hes back but feels cheap. Like comic Book retcons.

stevean2 posted: »

Kenny somehow fought off a horde of zombies, come from both directions in a compacted alleyway with no bullets in my play-trough. No way he

• Well it's very.... Game Of Thrones. Characters in the series aren't always perfect, and a crippled protagonist fits in well. To be honest. It never really did feel like he died ... y'know? I mean, it had a strange close up on him afterwards when it could of just had him stabbed in the throat and be done with it.

But yeah./.

k, "Half of something is better than the nothing you had before" I hear you. Just was hoping for something new. Don't ask what I dunno? B

Sign in to comment in this discussion.