The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

...>:D

Saltlick123 posted: »

Ah, the Irish :P Everything special about you came out of a BOTTLE of Shitty Beer.......Never asked for trouble but if you want trouble you got it......

• Voltaire

@Markd4547 @ComingSoon @Tinni @Raging_Blades @Green613

I love the message in this song...Can anyone guess it?

• edited February 2015

@GoldenPaladin

Alt text

Remember I told you I played life is strange and didn't like it and you got mad at me for ages on steam very poor choice of words XD

Well we are going to have a little game called Youtube comments to decide this you pick out the good comments and I'll pick out a few not as nice top comments about life is strange >:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AURVxvIZrmU

A few top comments about your masterpiece Paladin from this video I like to add these are not made by me but are top comments on you tube for this game

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

your turn?

I think the comments are to insane though over that game and most don't even make sense XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

• Alt text

I quoted this one on here. XD

I don't care to be honest, these were before the game came out so they can't base it off of anything.

And you liked one of them!...I see.

Markd4547 posted: »

@GoldenPaladin Remember I told you I played life is strange and didn't like it and you got mad at me for ages on steam very poor choi

• Alt text

Just add a trigger warning for me and it will be fine :)

I was going to do something but...I think someone would be offended here if I did it. :P

• Alt text

XD maybe I find it funny

I quoted this one on here. XD I don't care to be honest, these were before the game came out so they can't base it off of anything. And you liked one of them!...I see.

• Fuck the Whitehills.

• Alt text

I'm christian though I do believe in god :I

Voltaire grabs popcorn @Green613 @Markd4547

• You took it seriously? XD

The song is making fun of people who attempt to use the word of God to push their goals. It makes fun of people in the past who has used God to say their side is morally right. Plus even today with the connections to politics and abortion.

I'm christian though I do believe in god :I

• You fuck the Whitehills?

Fuck the Whitehills.

• Well I'm considering leaving.

• For what reasons, my friend?

Well I'm considering leaving.

• I don't blame you :/

• edited February 2015

@blueneon

Alt text

Alt text

do you even lift bro

• I didn't I'm just saying :/

You took it seriously? XD The song is making fun of people who attempt to use the word of God to push their goals. It makes fun of people

• That's great, I'm personally Agnostic.

I didn't I'm just saying

• Laughing so hard IRL right now...

I'm never having a burger again.

• 'Narwhal the Whitehill Fucker'.

You fuck the Whitehills?

• edited February 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5T9wZi_TxU

I loved scrubs I find no:1 the best speech

It's hard for people who don't know the younger/older brother relationship to understand how powerful a scene this is I think. Showing the overwhelming protectiveness of the older sibling, even at the expense of his own pride, really speaks volumes. One of my favorite scenes from the whole series.

A youtube comment to explain no.1

• Why? :(

• Don't act like you don't love me.

Then I'll just stop talking to you completely.

• That's one for the songs.

'Narwhal the Whitehill Fucker'.

• Oh, but you just passed your 393rd day here! You gotta stay at least 400, so you can make 400 Days references!

If you're upset about that abortion thread, do what I do. Don't read it.

• Probably from a convention that Melissa Hutchinson was in.

WTF is this from?

• I feel like I've brought nothing to this forum except conflict and arguing. Lately every post I've made has been disrespectful, after I promised everyone here that I wouldn't let that happen again, just so I could desperately cling to what I think I right. You saw it when we got in that argument a while back. By the end of it, I was clutching at straws. Tell me, do you think bad people can change?

For what reasons, my friend?

• Alt text

Tobi the legendary artist drew my character from his comic thanks I want to show you I'm proud and in awe he did an awesome job :')

• do you think bad people can change?

Let me just clear something up here: you are the furthest thing from bad. You're an awesome guy, and I really enjoy having your company. If you really feel you need to take a break, no one's stopping you. But you're always welcome back here, man :)

If you're worried about starting conflicts, or becoming to aggressive, then take a break from the main forums. That's what I did, and I feel really good that I did. I just basically only came here and a few fanfiction threads, and that was about it. But it's all up to you what you do, and we are all (hopefully) accepting of that :)

I feel like I've brought nothing to this forum except conflict and arguing. Lately every post I've made has been disrespectful, after I prom

• Even though not sure what happened from my experience your a great person

I feel like I've brought nothing to this forum except conflict and arguing. Lately every post I've made has been disrespectful, after I prom

• Hell yeah. Let's do it up!

The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me? Til the skies bleed ashes and the fucking skyline crashes? They catch us with m

• Why this never happen to me? :(

Alt text

• I have finally beaten my biggest adversary MUAHAHAHAHA

jk XD you're awesome, you should stay.

• edited February 2015

Alt text

No lie, this is my favorite gif, but I unfortunately haven't had a good excuse to use it. Then I realized you never need an excuse to post a gif of demonic Elmo surrounded by the fiery depths of Hell.

• Thanks for all the support guys! It really does mean a lot to me knowing that I'm welcome here. Just a request, if any of you ever think I've gone too far and just being negative, please tell me. For the sake of myself and everyone else here.

Cheers guys! :)

ps3gamer095 posted: »

I have finally beaten my biggest adversary MUAHAHAHAHA jk XD you're awesome, you should stay.

• Hey guys, apparently Rachelle and I have been married for 6 years and we're taking a honeymoon to Vegas where we're gonna drink hard liquor.

• That is so satisfying to watch

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Why this never happen to me?

• I'm laughing so hard that's amazing xD

Tinni posted: »

No lie, this is my favorite gif, but I unfortunately haven't had a good excuse to use it. Then I realized you never need an excuse to post a gif of demonic Elmo surrounded by the fiery depths of Hell.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.