An important question regarding Rodrick's marriage

So I've noticed that in my play through of episode 2, 19.5% of people chose to forge a letter but a total of 36.2% managed to persuade eleana glee more. Forgive me if I spelled it wrong , but anyway they mages to have her persuaded to marry rodirck so is it possible to have her marry rodirck without having to forge a message.

Comments

• Yes it's possible. You have to offer her ironwood in the last dialogue option in your conversation with her, though, or she won't be convinced.

• You got to offer the Ironwood.

• If you do not ask Margaery to talk to Joffrey on behalf of your mother will she secure the marriage when your mother asks for help?

• edited February 2015

No, at least not at that juncture. She says she will discuss the matter with Lady Olenna, who moves in more subtle ways, but Elaena still calls it off. It's possible, I suppose, that those who waited may have the marriage called back on in a later episode due to Olenna's influence, but that seems like it would confuse a lot of people, and it wouldn't make a lot of sense for it not to happen in this episode.

SaintMostov posted: »

If you do not ask Margaery to talk to Joffrey on behalf of your mother will she secure the marriage when your mother asks for help?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.