Choice from ending won't carry over

Help me, please!

At the end of Episode 1, I grabbed Talia from Ramsay Snow and he called me a "bold Lord" before he stabbed me, in the preview for Episode 2 Mira called Ethan "The Brave" , but in the second episode's "previous"-montage at the begining, I noticed Ethan didn't do anything when his sister was being grabbed. Later when Rodrik talked to Talia, she also said Ethan didn't even do anything, and at the funeral she sang "Ethan the wise" about him.

And yes, I did watch through the credits in the first episode. Someone please tell me what's wrong? All the other choices seems to have carried over.

Comments

• I am very desperate right now, sorry for the double post. I want to know what is wrong, if anything is.

• This seems to have happened in the telltale games. Sometimes they won't carry over, most likely a glitch.

• I doubt it, that only happened to me once in TWD game.

Perzzon97 posted: »

I can accept if it just happens to some minor choice, but is there any chance if it happening again, like from Episode 2 to 3?

• I can accept if it just happens to some minor choice, but is there any chance if it happening again, like from Episode 2 to 3?

This seems to have happened in the telltale games. Sometimes they won't carry over, most likely a glitch.

• Are you on the right save file? If so try replaying the end of episode 1.

• I had the same problem, so I re-winded chapter 1 to the point where I met Ramsay, and replayed that last little bit. Then went straight into Episode 2 and it showed Ethan grabbing her away.

Perzzon97 posted: »

I can accept if it just happens to some minor choice, but is there any chance if it happening again, like from Episode 2 to 3?

• edited February 2015

Yeah, thanks guys. I tried rewinding the end of episode 1 and after that replayed episode 2 and now it got it all right. Probably some glitch.

• It still didn't work for me at all

• You may want to bring this up in the support section, someone there may have some advice.

Jameson84 posted: »

It still didn't work for me at all

Sign in to comment in this discussion.