Problem with Display Card

Hello everyone,

I have a problem and was wondering if anyone has dealt with this before or has any advice.
I started the game up to episode 4 and then bought a new display card Nvidia 970. Then, when i went to continue the game, the graphics are all messed up with glitzes i.e wolf is all black and only his eyes have color and many other bugs.
Is there any way to fix this other than uninstalling and reinstalling the game? (this is the only game in my pc that i encountered this problem)

Thank you in advance for your help

Comments

• You need to post this in the Support section of the site for TellTale to answer it.

• Sorry for the inconvenience, I am pretty new to forums :P !! I ll take it to the support forum

HazzatheMan posted: »

You need to post this in the Support section of the site for TellTale to answer it.

• It's ok, this happens all the time :P

Chances are a Moderator will move it or by some miracle TellTale will answer it even on this part of the forum. Things happen much quicker in the Support section :D

Sorry for the inconvenience, I am pretty new to forums :P !! I ll take it to the support forum

• Thread: Problem with Display Card

Hello everyone,

I have a problem and was wondering if anyone has dealt with this before or has any advice. I started the game up to episode 4 and then bought a new display card Nvidia 970. Then, when i went to continue the game, the graphics are all messed up with glitzes i.e wolf is all black and only his eyes have color and many other bags. Is there any way to fix this other than uninstalling and reinstalling the game? (this is the only game in my pc that i encountered this problem)

Thank you in advance for your help

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are experiencing any graphical issues after changing your computer's graphics card, could you please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51153/twau-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

This discussion has been closed.