Is it possible...

Is it possible to get Margs support without forging the letter? I have the stamp but didn't think it was smart considering she realizes it is stolen and it would be quite easy to find out.

I'm thinking maybe if you didn't ask her support for Ethan it could have made a difference? Is there any conversation option. I ended up wooing the lady with my wood but I would prefer not to overpromise.

Comments

• edited February 2015

If you didn't ask her to appeal to Joffrey in Ep.1, she tells you how patient and loyal you have been and says she will talk to her Grandmother about writing a letter to the Glenmores. That's as far as the support really goes in this episode, she doesn't do anything else.

Also -

I ended up wooing the lady with my wood

Alt text

• The question I have is does that make a difference where I don't have to give up half of the Ironwood. Otherwise regardless of the conversation options you have to give up the ironwood or she won't agree.

Forging the letter seems to work but considering how easy it is to tie back to Mira doesn't seem overly smart.

If you didn't ask her to appeal to Joffrey in Ep.1, she tells you how patient and loyal you have been and says she will talk to her Grandmot

• I heard if you forge the letter but then apologize to Eleana you can win the betrothal. This is just something I've heard from other users on here, I have no idea if it actually works. In both my playthroughs I didn't forge letter so yeah, I wouldn't know.

The question I have is does that make a difference where I don't have to give up half of the Ironwood. Otherwise regardless of the conversat

Sign in to comment in this discussion.