How did ?????? get his facial scars?? And where did Asher's axe go?

So if you watch in Ep 1 Rodrik is fighting and his face is fine. Then the horse falls on him and his face is all cut up.... I mean what the hell nothing ever even made contact with his face.

Then in the opening of Ep 2 Asher leaves the bar with his Ironrath axe on his belt. Then later when you go back to him trying to get out of Yunki it is not there.

Comments

• Nope, he gets the scars right after the horse falls on him in episode 1.

Jugre posted: »

I think it is fully possible that Rodrik got his facial scars after the accident with the horse. He must have been laying on the grass quite

• I think it is fully possible that Rodrik got his facial scars after the accident with the horse. He must have been laying on the grass quite a long time before that man picked him up to his wagon. Maybe there was a fire close to him? Maybe someone else fell on top of him? Maybe someone ran over his face? For all we know, he might have got his wounds if that man (who picked his body up) dragged him all the way across the battlefield to his wagon.

• Yeah right after, its weird because they look like burns

Jugre posted: »

I think it is fully possible that Rodrik got his facial scars after the accident with the horse. He must have been laying on the grass quite

• Oh, they did show it in the episode 1? I must have missed it then, thanks for the information. I only remember seeing him being crushed by the said horse, but then again, I've only played the episode twice now. I must pay more attention to that scene next time I play it.

That1Guy posted: »

Nope, he gets the scars right after the horse falls on him in episode 1.

• From the impact, I guess. Would've made more sense if his head fell on stone rather than grass, but I can live with it.

• edited February 2015

To me they looked like carrion eating birds had been tearing at him, but I didn't realize his face gets cut up in episode 1. So, probably just those wounds festering and whatnot.. :(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.