Quick Question

I've been wondering... if you offer Eleana half of Forrester Ironwood will she accept the marriage? And are you able to allow Ryon to the funeral without upsetting Eleana If you make the deal?

Comments

• edited February 2015

Yes, if you offer half of the Ironwood she accepts.

She will still seem upset if you kissed his ring to get Ryon to join the funeral, but if you point out that it was for Ryons sake so he could attend the funeral she kind of understands and says she might've done the same.

• Great, thank you very much!
    Just curious - what decision did you make on this matter? I've still not made my mind up yet, I'm torn on what to do... :S

Davissons posted: »

Yes, if you offer half of the Ironwood she accepts. She will still seem upset if you kissed his ring to get Ryon to join the funeral, but

• I forged the letter, so I didn't have to offer Elaena the Ironwood. And I kissed the ring, because to me it was absolutely crucial to have the whole family together for the funeral. We don't want Ryon to turn into a new Theon Greyjoy, do we? He needs to know that his family cares deeply for him - even so much that they are willing to set aside their pride.

Great, thank you very much! Just curious - what decision did you make on this matter? I've still not made my mind up yet, I'm torn on what to do... :S

• edited February 2015

Yeah, your choices seem good... Althought I couldn't forge the letter cause I thought it would come and bite me later on. Definitely going to allow Ryon to attend the funeral though!

Thanks for the help! :)

Rogarth posted: »

I forged the letter, so I didn't have to offer Elaena the Ironwood. And I kissed the ring, because to me it was absolutely crucial to have t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.