Declaring for Stannis choice (Possible in the future?)

I personally think it could happen, it would be an interesting choice to have for the sixth episode to set us up for a hopeful season 2 of Game of Thrones, I think it would be an excellent place to finish off the season. But that's personal belief and opinion, and what do you guys think? Also if it was an option, would you declare for him?

Comments

• Stannis hasnt even left the wall at the end of season 4, heck he might just about do it by the middle of season 5, he just got there.

The Lord commander stuff with Jon comes first and then Stannis has to set out his plan, this could be possible season 2 stuff but not now

• Could we encounter the 1,000 Northern Survivors from Ramsay and House Bolton's attack on Winterfell though? They're hiding in the Wolfswood, at least in the books and the join Stannis' Army, surely they'd be there.

• Spoilers for ADWD and AFFC...

Define declare for him... Do you mean bending the knee and swearing allegiance to him?

As far as season 2 goes, it is confirmed to my knowledge. And with what goes on between Stannis and the North in AFFC and ADWD I'd say Season 2 would most likely be about the surviving Forresters helping Stannis against his war in the North with Roose Bolton.

• If you mean the mountain clans then maybe.... but I dont see why

The northern soldiers are with the boltons. I'm not sure which group you mean

• I thought this definitely happens since the Forresters have at least provided some of their scouts to Stannis's cause in the books.

• Yep, House Forrester is mentioned in the books, they march with Stannis on Winterfell, or at least provide scouts for him.

I really hope House Forrester will play a role in the show/books from now on, as minor as it may be :)

• Yea, but thats more likely Season 2 stuff. It will be really cool to see though, marching against those fucking Boltons :D

• It will happen for sure. The return of the Starks and arrival of Stannis are the only things that will make your choices irrelevant, in good old Telltale style and allow the story to proceed

Sign in to comment in this discussion.