Who do you hate more Carver or White Hill?

White hill has no character is meant to hate with no development and is overall pathetic. Even though Carver while generic in episode 3 still remained a very good character where as with White Hill I'm begging for a new villain (he's VERY disappointing in comparison with Ramsay)

Comments

• I love them both.

• I actually liked Carver as a villain.

• We'll have to see where they go with Whitehill. He's only been in a couple of scenes and he's only really done the Gloating Villain thing. If that's all he is, I'll be a bit disappointed, but there's enough villains to go around that the story doesn't hinge on him.

• Carver was just meh in episode 3

• I hate what they did to Carver. Writers, that is. Whitehill is funny prick. Reminds me of Larry. I liked Larry.

• edited February 2015

Carver was terrifying but a smart leader, Whitehill is just an arrogant and obnoxious asshole. So I hate Whitehill more.

• I liked and hated Carver at the same time, he was a strong character and I like that.
    But Lord Whitehill is just a hateful dirtbag at this point, not so interesting. He's just annoying me :D

• At least Carver was sometimes no a bad guy, Whitehill's just an Asshole.

• I feel the same about Carver, while he was a villain, he is one of my favorite characters.

SoMuchSass posted: »

I liked and hated Carver at the same time, he was a strong character and I like that. But Lord Whitehill is just a hateful dirtbag at this point, not so interesting. He's just annoying me

• He had some evil charm, no one can argue with that :D

I feel the same about Carver, while he was a villain, he is one of my favorite characters.

• But not as much as Larry, he had so much it was coming out of his ass.

SoMuchSass posted: »

He had some evil charm, no one can argue with that

• True :D

But not as much as Larry, he had so much it was coming out of his ass.

• White Hill, cause he still alive.

Alt text

We need the same scene, but with Rodrik smashing Lord White Hill face!

• Carver wasn't really all that hateable to me.

• Me either. I kinda understood him but a lot of other people do

Pride posted: »

Carver wasn't really all that hateable to me.

• I hate Carver, Lord Whitehill, Vasquez and the Crooked man.

I hate them with all my heart!

Clemenem posted: »

Me either. I kinda understood him but a lot of other people do

• Really? When Carver wasn't a bad guy?

At least Carver was sometimes no a bad guy, Whitehill's just an Asshole.

• The question is who do you hate from most to least. And you think Vasquez is the main villain of TFTB?

JMOREL posted: »

I hate Carver, Lord Whitehill, Vasquez and the Crooked man. I hate them with all my heart!

• He deeply cared for Rebecca and hid baby. He also could have just killed the group

Omid's cat posted: »

Really? When Carver wasn't a bad guy?

• edited February 2015
    1. Carver
    2. The Crooked man
    3. Troy
    4. Bloody Mary
    5. Lord Whitehill
    6. The stranger
    7. ST.John's
    8. Jersey devil
    9. The tweedles
    10. August
    11. Vasquez
    12. Larry

Yes I hate all of them with all my heart.

The question is who do you hate from most to least. And you think Vasquez is the main villain of TFTB?

• edited February 2015

What about The Stranger and the St. John's.

* Carver * The Crooked man * Troy * Bloody Mary * Lord Whitehill * The stranger * ST.John's * Jersey devil * The tweedles * August * Vasquez * Larry Yes I hate all of them with all my heart.

• Correct it.

What about The Stranger and the St. John's.

• Exactly, he wouldn't have killed Walter (or Alvin) if Kenny didn't kill Johnny.

He deeply cared for Rebecca and hid baby. He also could have just killed the group

• I'm surprised CM is so high. He's at least polite with some courtesy. You also left out the St. Johns and The Stranger

* Carver * The Crooked man * Troy * Bloody Mary * Lord Whitehill * The stranger * ST.John's * Jersey devil * The tweedles * August * Vasquez * Larry Yes I hate all of them with all my heart.

• Whitehill. Carver was just ridiculous.

• Care to share why?

TheFurryOne posted: »

Whitehill. Carver was just ridiculous.

• Oh, he cared for Rebecca. Chased her, yeah. Imprisoned her. Why did she cry and hate him?

He wouldn't have killed Alvin. Sure. Alive punching bag is better.

Exactly, he wouldn't have killed Walter (or Alvin) if Kenny didn't kill Johnny.

• Jealousy and love make people do the strangest things. He wanted him out so he can have her. He kept her and his child safe from walkers in his camp

Omid's cat posted: »

Oh, he cared for Rebecca. Chased her, yeah. Imprisoned her. Why did she cry and hate him? He wouldn't have killed Alvin. Sure. Alive punching bag is better.

• It's not about jealousy. Carver was bad man. Nothing more. After second ep. I believed he had reasons to be mad, that there was something more between him and refugees. In "Harm's way" Carver was portrayed as thug with nazi philosophy.

Jealousy and love make people do the strangest things. He wanted him out so he can have her. He kept her and his child safe from walkers in his camp

• That's most likely the reason why he sucked ass in Episode 3, they tried too hard to make him hate able

Pride posted: »

Carver wasn't really all that hateable to me.

• I hate Lord Whitehill more. Carver I can empathize with as a man overwhelmed with the responsibility of leading a group and trying to keep his delusion of a family together (as long as he didn't rape Rebecca, I won't ever sympathize for someone like that). Whitehill so far has no redeeming qualities about him and just comes off as a pompous dick. That all being said I don't hate them for being actual characters in the game, I love that part.

• Whitehill easily, he fits the GoT villain IMO. Carver was a decent villain in Ep2 but I didn't really like him in Ep.3

• Carter was just an unnecessary bastard.

• Carter?

amac_ posted: »

Carter was just an unnecessary bastard.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.