The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XD in the comment section for this get rekt

• They are awesome :D

ComingSoon posted: »

Found a few cool Walking Dead pics:

• Agreed, it's sick and really shows what's wrong in this girl's head.

AWESOMEO posted: »

This woman is as radical as ISIS as about her goals, to murder a human being because he's male...

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited February 2015

Well, since a fetus is human by virtue of their human genome, every abortion is factual murder, so I find every abortion sickening and downright inhuman. But to kill someone because of their sex... That's crazy.

It's kinda funny how everyone would ignore daily and planned destruction of the incapable, but when one of them is aborted for being male, that's only when they are ticked off.. Please...

Agreed, it's sick and really shows what's wrong in this girl's head.

• dON'T DEAD OPEN INSIDE

Found a few cool Walking Dead pics:

• LMAO EVERYBODY READS IT LIKE THAT

dON'T DEAD OPEN INSIDE

• It's the strongest muscle in my body, and i'm flexing it for you

@ComingSoon

• DONT DEAD

OPEN INSIDE

dON'T DEAD OPEN INSIDE

• Penis

papai46 posted: »

It's the strongest muscle in my body, and i'm flexing it for you @ComingSoon

• edited February 2015

This happened about 20 minutes ago

I was walking down the road and I checked my pockets hundreds of times and 85 euro was missing(97 dollars, 122 mooses)

I searched the streets for about 40 minutes and retraced my steps over and over again I honestly could not believe it I was pissed someone must of took it when it dropped out of my pocket which I couldn't blame them in the middle of an Irish recession finding free money floating around of course someone would take that at the drop of a hat

I messed up and it dropped out of my pocket I deserved it I sort of accepted that XD

Alt text

But then an old women shouted at me from across the street after me searching for ages, I went over and she told me how she ran after the money blowing in the wind, took it all and was about about to bring it to the police station and was it mine

SHE FOUND 85 CASH and immediately went to return it to the police station not keep it I wouldn't blame her if she did I was in shock

Me: Your just like an angel thank you so much you really just made my day(after she explained)

Old women: Just make sure you say a pray for me later.

Then gave me back the money with a smile and left days like this makes me proud to be Irish

Alt text

Faith in humanity restored

• Maddi enjoys blood and guts don't ya know

@blueneon @allthatremains

• When the teacher forgets to correct the homework you didn't do the feel

Alt text

• Alt text

I know Maddi longer then u m8 she likes cuteness and disney way more believe me ;P

Maddi enjoys blood and guts don't ya know

• W8 wait weit, no lenny face?

Penis

• Lol, you know nothing Jon Snow.

I know Maddi longer then u m8 she likes cuteness and disney way more believe me ;P

• Nop

papai46 posted: »

W8 wait weit, no lenny face?

• Hahahahah

Maddi is a monster

Blood and guts reign in her mind m7

• Hahahahah

Maddi is a monster

Blood and guts reign in her mind m7

edited February 2015

No doubt what she did was fantastic, but I feel like if we got to the point people should be praised for doing something as trivial as helping another person out... Sigh.

I wish something like this would be so common that it wouldn't have to be pointed out every time it happens.

This happened about 20 minutes ago I was walking down the road and I checked my pockets hundreds of times and 85 euro was missing(97 doll

• Alt text

Grass is gren

• Thanks guys! @Markd4547

Yo, @Deceptio!

• Today marks a year of me being registered on the forum!

Alt text

• k

Deceptio posted: »

Today marks a year of me being registered on the forum!

• The HTTYD movies are excellent.

the last news we heard about was March 2014. the original annorcement was in 2004: well shit the wait is going more, here is what I suggest: go and watch how to train your dragon and its sequel

• Hory shet. I survived the night! I cheated death! FUCK YOU GOD!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RmRb5mMxl8

• Alt text

http://www.infowars.com/feminist-i-aborted-my-baby-because-he-was-male/ Modern day feminism has also supercharged this strange idea th

• Pffff hahahahah that made me laugh.

• Gah dayum

Hory shet. I survived the night! I cheated death! FUCK YOU GOD!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RmRb5mMxl8

• Am I the only person that never gave or will give a fuck about that basic shit?

Deceptio posted: »

Today marks a year of me being registered on the forum!

edited February 2015

dun cray ;-;

Alt text

Alt text ;-;

• Alt text

XD Maddi is no monster she allows you to think what you want to think everyone loves blood and guts >:D but she is a disney expert who seen every disney film hundeds of times and can answer any question about it, the cuteness she asked me herself to tag her in she loves cuteness even has many cats at home and always talks about defending animals at all costs she loves animals.

Maddi acts tough but deep down she would pick cuteness and disney over anything :P

Hahahahah Maddi is a monster Blood and guts reign in her mind m7

• LMAO FTTHHVGFCDSWSA

dun cray ;-;

• As Cornpopper finishes his sentence a lightining bolt strikes him, burning his whole body and killing him instantly. :)

Hory shet. I survived the night! I cheated death! FUCK YOU GOD!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RmRb5mMxl8

Sign in to comment in this discussion.