Who Are All Of House Forrester's Potential/Current Allies?

I have a list, but tell me if I'm missing anyone.

Here is the list, family and house members not counting.

• House Glenmore
  • House Glover
  • Tyrion
  • Margeary

Anymore?

Comments

• One Eyed Croft and the Second Sons (or whatever sellsword company Asher and Beskha were talking about) are a potential ally too. Maybe Danaerys at a stretch.

• I figure also any sellsword company Asher will be able to get. I wouldn't count House Glover as allies though as of right now, they won't be able to do shit for them with the Ironborn holding Deepwood Motte.

• what about the another squire from episode 1..forgot his name and his Lord! i hope they can help the Forresters.

• Potentially Tywin. Remember; Tyrion mentioned to Mira that Tywin had recently taken an interest in Ironwood.

• Bowen and Norren?

what about the another squire from episode 1..forgot his name and his Lord! i hope they can help the Forresters.

• yes ty!

JakeSt123 posted: »

Bowen and Norren?

• In the Game of Thrones books it is said that House Forrester and House Glover do join forces with Stannis Baratheon. Lady Sybelle Glover provides scouts from House Forrester to Stannis for his march through the wolfswood from Deepwood Motte to Winterfell. (Source: GoT wiki)

This most likely won't happen till season 2 or maybe even 3. So for now the only allies that they have in my playthrough is House Glenmore, Margery and maybe Tyrion. We can just hope these allies are enough to keep us stable until King Stannis comes to save The North.

• edited February 2015

In the Game of Thrones books it is said that House Forrester and House Glover do join forces with Stannis Baratheon. Lady Sybelle Glover provides scouts from House Forrester to Stannis for his march through the wolfswood from Deepwood Motte to Winterfell.

Yeah but thats Season 2 stuff, I doubt they will incorporate Stannis or the Glovers in this season.

EDIT: Just saw the rest of your comment, my bad xD

• Well we can hope that Asher gets us that army of sell-swords for this season or maybe once people hear that Rodrick is back more soldiers will come back. It is said in the codex that Rodrick is a well-known skilled warrior and that during the war of the five kings he "lead the Forrester army into battle with such force that he is now feared among the Lannister soldiers."

In the Game of Thrones books it is said that House Forrester and House Glover do join forces with Stannis Baratheon. Lady Sybelle Glover pro

• If the Coalboy isn't up to anything nefarious then he could possibly be an ally.

Cotter the potato thief/f-er as well.

• I like Tyrion and all, but an alliance with Tywin is much more useful. So hopefully... when the world starts to change with the wedding events, and subsequent such things... Tywin will keep his alliance, as will his successors.

Potentially Tywin. Remember; Tyrion mentioned to Mira that Tywin had recently taken an interest in Ironwood.

• Long live to the king!

ALL HAIL KING STANNIS!!

• Dead and dieing.

• YAY

Long live to the king!

• Ramsay Snow's ability to make me like Stannis Barantheon is quite impressive. All hail the one true King of Westeros.

• If you pick a specific dialogue during the small council scene in episode 2, Duncan lists the families the Forresters would have considered as allies, but notes that they're all either dead or incapable of helping. Really it's House Glover that they would normally turn to, given the Forresters are their vassals, as the Whitehills are the Bolton's vassals, but Duncan mentions that there has been no word from them since the Ironborn took Deepwood Motte, which makes sense in the context of the canon.

• Well, Garred I guess? :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.