Time?

I was wondering about how much time has passed since the Red Wedding until Rodrik gets home to Ironrath.

It keeps bugging me, how did he not die? Was it right after Ethan's death and only 3 days has passed or what? What's with dehydration? So many things happened that it feels like a week but that's not possible.

I'm happy he lives, I'm just curious how :D

Comments

• dont over think it, its just fiction :)

• Yeah I know, but I don't like when it's unrealistic :D

dont over think it, its just fiction

• edited February 2015

:) maybe Rodrik possess magic?

SoMuchSass posted: »

Yeah I know, but I don't like when it's unrealistic

• Who knows.. :D

maybe Rodrik possess magic?

• If Dany is already in Mereen, then the purple wedding is very close. As far as how much time has passed, I don't know. The books don't do a very good job of explaining time jumps, and the show does an even worse job.

• edited February 2015

Sometimes it's a bit hard to follow the time jumps... Yunkai is pretty far too... so I guess Asher's story is happening later than the other's or Malcolm used teleport..

If Dany is already in Mereen, then the purple wedding is very close. As far as how much time has passed, I don't know. The books don't do a very good job of explaining time jumps, and the show does an even worse job.

• Asher's story might not even start until the end of Rodrik's, which is weird.

Sometimes it's a bit hard to follow the time jumps... Yunkai is pretty far too... so I guess Asher's story is happening later than the other's or Malcolm used teleport..

• I like to think that Malcolm took a jetplane to Yunkai. :-)

But in all honesty, It doesn't bother me too much

• edited February 2015

the real question is how did Malcolm find Asher so quickly?

Alt text

• Yup, he got lucky, real lucky.

• He has a compass that always points in Asher's direction.

• oh i see thanks :)

He has a compass that always points in Asher's direction.

• By no means a medical guy/source to back this up, but maybe Rodrik entered some sort of coma/deep sleep from his wounds and so didn't need as much nutrition. His body was barely able to function by the time he arrived at Ironrath, he was very close to death.

• Yes. Teleportation booth. There's one in North Grove but don't tell anyone. It'd be huge spoiler.

• Malcolm used the Targaryen airlines to Yunkai.

• Ever heard of suspension of disbelief?

dont over think it, its just fiction

Sign in to comment in this discussion.