The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited February 2015

pfff I wish this lounge was more like my favorite tv show as a kid Yi-Gi-Oh hmm that just might be crazy enough to work :D

Alt text

Lounge time to duel I choose you!!

Alt text

Alt text

I summon @Blueneon

Alt text

I summon @Saltlick123

Alt text

I summon @Welcome_to_Woodbury

Alt text

I summon Markd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFkdcQgNJHo

That took me so long to make those I wanted to make everyone Tobi,wtwh was next I'll make more later if you think it's good XD

• where the fuck am i you bastard

Markd4547 posted: »

pfff I wish this lounge was more like my favorite tv show as a kid Yi-Gi-Oh hmm that just might be crazy enough to work Lounge time

• edited February 2015

Alt text

XD I promised Konni she could help making yours so I can't till she gets back later bro :)

where the fuck am i you bastard

• Dayum, I'm getting nostalgia. Back in high school I was in this group table who played Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokémon. I was a Yu-Gi-Oh player. It's mostly because of them I have the cards I have today. My friends always hated it when I pull that one liner and "The Heart of the Cards". lol annoyed them like crazy.

My deck has 3 Master Hyperions, 2 Agent Jupiters, 1 MST, 2 Miraculous Descents, 3 Sanctuaries in the Sky, Arcana Force EX - Light Ruler, 2/3 Divine Punishment, Swords of Revealing Light, 2 Agent Earth, 2 Zeradias, Monster Reborn, Shining Angel, Compulsory Evacuation, Constellar Belt, Photon Lead, Nova Summoner, Lightray Daedalus, Sakuretsu Armor, Book of Moon, Summon Limit, Archlord Kristya, Marshmallow, 2 Valhallas, Honest, Mirror Force, Agent Saturn, Heavy Storm, Scrap-Iron Scarecrow, Harvest Angel of Wisdom, 1 Freya Spirit of Victory, Lumenize, and Yaksha.

And I still got the techniques memorized. >:3 But of course I mostly get my ass wooped since some players had more powerful decks than I do. OP if you asked me. lol

pfff I wish this lounge was more like my favorite tv show as a kid Yi-Gi-Oh hmm that just might be crazy enough to work Lounge time

• omg so it's gonna be another one of those were i get treated like god

XD I promised Konni she could help making yours so I can't till she gets back later bro

• edited February 2015

Up to Konni >:D

omg so it's gonna be another one of those were i get treated like god

• edited February 2015

I used to play my brother all the time and win I even had the toy deck holder to spin into place before every duel I felt so badass

XD That sounds awesome :D

Dayum, I'm getting nostalgia. Back in high school I was in this group table who played Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokémon. I was a Yu-Gi-Oh player. It's m

• Lol I got myself one too! It's the one that Yugi and Kaiba's generation always had. It's the best of all the models!

I used to play my brother all the time and win I even had the toy deck holder to spin into place before every duel I felt so badass XD That sounds awesome

• well if it's up to Konni then im sure I'll get treated like a God

also i never even watched Yu-Gi-Oh, I'm team Pokemon :P

Up to Konni >:D

• edited February 2015

Alt text

ok and I loved both them shows plus digimon :D

well if it's up to Konni then im sure I'll get treated like a God also i never even watched Yu-Gi-Oh, I'm team Pokemon :P

• Mark pls

• And the #0 top list iSSS

top 10 pewdipiiiiiiiiiiiiiie

AWESOMEO posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZfXJaLCEMk

• ComingSoon posted: »

And the #0 top list iSSS top 10 pewdipiiiiiiiiiiiiiie

• I kno

He beat you to it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SabcO9j09GE

• edited February 2015

@blueneon

Alt text

XD Konni made this

well if it's up to Konni then im sure I'll get treated like a God also i never even watched Yu-Gi-Oh, I'm team Pokemon :P

• Alt text

XD there are users who still want me to make cards out of them maybe :)

ComingSoon posted: »

Mark pls

• KYUBI MODE NARUTO!

Alt text

Alt text

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited February 2015

Best part of the Youtube Obama interview:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• I'll just go back in the deck then.

• Today in last period, the teacher was giving us a test tomorrow and pretty much giving us all the answers today. So, I ask the teacher if she can tell us a bit more and everyone yelled at me. I can't believe these kids and it's all because they wanted to get on their phones...No wonder they're failing.

• Why can't they get on their phone during class ?_?

Today in last period, the teacher was giving us a test tomorrow and pretty much giving us all the answers today. So, I ask the teacher if sh

• The teacher doesn't like them to be on their phones.

For a lot of my classes you can...It's high school.

Why can't they get on their phone during class ?_?

• No one managed to catch me so far huehuehuehuehue

The teacher doesn't like them to be on their phones. For a lot of my classes you can...It's high school.

• A lot of them get on them anyways. :P

No one managed to catch me so far huehuehuehuehue

• Alt text

But maybe there are not stupid or failing but know most of the answers for the test already during that class and they are confident they will pass without further details. The Teachers have notes about the class they are going to do by asking them to explain further they will go over the same already established points they said before maybe the students already understand and are prepared for the test :)

Today in last period, the teacher was giving us a test tomorrow and pretty much giving us all the answers today. So, I ask the teacher if sh

• ...No...You don't know these people, they're stupid. I also know they're failing because they cuss out the teacher in the middle of class for it.

But maybe there are not stupid or failing but know most of the answers for the test already during that class and they are confident they wi

• It's like that in every school tho you get a few people like that doesn't make everyone in the class stupid tho :)

...No...You don't know these people, they're stupid. I also know they're failing because they cuss out the teacher in the middle of class for it.

• I never said it did. Those people are stupid and they make up the majority of the class so most of the class is stupid.

It's like that in every school tho you get a few people like that doesn't make everyone in the class stupid tho

• Not accurate, Cause you're.....you know.....Irish?

And I was so under powered XD

• Mi Amore <3

• I don't speak Mexican.

Mi Amore

• edited February 2015

@Markd4547 Damn........I know I can be harsh but this person is just....Urban? Overzealous? Is that the word? But it's way too far...

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/850376

Why do the irish suck?
    Friday, January 25, 2008
    Because....
    1) theyre all drunks
    2) they cant speak english even when they try
    3)theyre all stupid
    4)They have never given anything to the world except a bunch of fucking Irish people to crowd up the place
    5)they suck
    6)They cant even get thier own shit together cause theyre always in a civil war
    7)theyre drunks....and beat thier wives
    So there you go Irish people suck

...................... I hate people like that..............They didn't even give good proof to back anything up! They just said "They're Stupid", Sigh

• Alt text

Mi Amore

• I haven't been here in ages, I've been busy sulking, it's Valentine's Day and I'm getting cyber bullied by people I once called friends, I'm a minute away from emailing the police. :( How is everyone here? Last Christmas was my worst Christmas ever and now this is my worst Valentine's Day. I'm so unlucky lately. I remember when I used to play L4D2 with some people here, that was good times.

• Cyber bullied?

What's wrong friend?

CodPatrol posted: »

I haven't been here in ages, I've been busy sulking, it's Valentine's Day and I'm getting cyber bullied by people I once called friends, I'm

Sign in to comment in this discussion.