The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.................Previously: In America Today: Code of Silence

Alt text

• john murphy and emori are the only things that matter in my life right not

• edited February 2015

You have got to be kidding me

Alt text

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/02/11/dinos-got-high-oldest-grass-fungus-fossil-hints/

• edited February 2015

Alt text

The grammar in that is to painful to read so it's ironic the points they are making, that must of been written by a 5 year old

2) XD YOU MUST OF GOOGLED IRISH SUCK TO FIND THIS I BET goddamit merica

Saltlick123 posted: »

@Markd4547 Damn........I know I can be harsh but this person is just....Urban? Overzealous? Is that the word? But it's way too far... htt

• edited February 2015

Before I can give a legitimate reply you must learn to count....

2)

There was no 1 :P

IRISH SUCK

What are the Irish sucking?

Saltlick123 is confused....

Markd4547 posted: »

The grammar in that is to painful to read so it's ironic the points they are making, that must of been written by a 5 year old 2) XD YOU MUST OF GOOGLED IRISH SUCK TO FIND THIS I BET goddamit merica

• XD NEVA

Before I can give a legitimate reply you must learn to count.... 2) There was no 1 :P IRISH SUCK What are the Irish sucking? Saltlick123 is confused....

• Damn, how many sistahs do you have?

@blueneon My sistah Konni's latest masterpiece Yes my sistah is a talented artist B}

• A person I was good friends with on Twitter doesn't like me anymore, she forgave me four times and this time she never, her sister hates me, and she's made everyone I knew on there hate me as well. They keep swearing and threatening to report my account, I contacted the police, hoping that a mature adult can explain to them what they're doing, treat me with respect and just completely stop. There's like twelve of them and they act like they're always right, I think the only way is getting the police involved. especially when I've been crying almost every night and thinking of suicide.

Cyber bullied? What's wrong friend?

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Maybe over powered Merica MUAHHAHA

Not accurate, Cause you're.....you know.....Irish? And I was so under powered XD

• edited February 2015

Damn, that sucks.

AND No suicide.

CodPatrol posted: »

A person I was good friends with on Twitter doesn't like me anymore, she forgave me four times and this time she never, her sister hates me,

• Look who's talking Ireland.....

Alt text

Maybe over powered Merica MUAHHAHA

• edited February 2015

Alt text

XD JOKER GIF goddam merica :O

Look who's talking Ireland.....

• I know, I'm slightly concerned about the suicide part. I actually picked up a knife for the first time about an hour ago, I've been thinking about it for 2 months now, and that's the first time. I never should of joined in the first place, it's all my fault. This is what the internet does to people, you barely know anyone in real life and you get far too attached to things online. I really can't help it though, she even said everyone report me, I never thought she'd say that. No matter how much I angered her... I've known her for 11 months, we talked all the time. A lot of the people are gullible, they believe anything and are hypocrites.

Damn, that sucks. AND No suicide.

• My Top 3 Anticipated Movies of 2015

Honorable Mention: Spectre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op-k-Z36pSs

3: Ted 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7wOFLLtTm8

2: Avengers: Age of Ultron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do

1: Jurassic World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mvWuky1g0g

Some other kewl stuff coming out this year includes: Mission Impossible 5, Terminator Genysis, and Paul Blart Mall Cop 2

• For the first time? You never made anything using a knife or something? :P

Yeah...It can be hard but remember...It's the Internet.

I know, I'm slightly concerned about the suicide part. I actually picked up a knife for the first time about an hour ago, I've been thinking

• goddam merica :O

Alt text

XD JOKER GIF goddam merica :O

• edited February 2015

Alt text

XD Eh? What's this aboot :3 I never tasted poutine tho I always wanted to :)

Troooo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM3u0Tdh8_U

• I'm going to see every single film you mentioned I can't wait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_NiP_bqlns

Also this looks like a good psychology thriller

My Top 3 Anticipated Movies of 2015 Honorable Mention: Spectre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op-k-Z36pSs 3: Ted 2 https://www.

• Ha, I know it is. I remember the time, I didn't think anything of anyone on there. To be honest, she's the only one I do care about properly but her telling them over exaggerated things is just annoying, they don't know the whole story. But, if the police do sort this out correctly, I'm HOPING that they just delete their accounts. It's a big thing to do but I want them to know how much they hurt me, I've been talking to online therapist sort of people for the past month, nothing helps. I can get idea that she's a horrible person in my head, but I know it's not true! She used to be nice and kind, that can't just change... it's still there. And nothing helps with this, I can't cope.

For the first time? You never made anything using a knife or something? :P Yeah...It can be hard but remember...It's the Internet.

• I know the feeling brother.

Ha, I know it is. I remember the time, I didn't think anything of anyone on there. To be honest, she's the only one I do care about properly

• This looks frigging' awesome!

I'm going to see every single film you mentioned I can't wait https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_NiP_bqlns Also this looks like a good psychology thriller

• Does your school have a guidance counsellor? I can't say I've ever really been to one for anything other than career advice, but who knows? It could help. Although, alternatively, it is possible they wouldn't fully understand you for prefering online people to people whose presence is tangible. But it's not like you've anything to lose by seeing one, right?

And on the bright side, despair means things can only get better. Suicide is a long term solution for a temporary problem. Even if the problem lasts for a long time, it'll be nothing in the grand scheme of your life five years from now.

Proper "counselling" or whatever you want to call it requires a connection with the person you're talking to to make any real progress. I'm not sure how helpful this forum could be. hope you can find a reliable source of help. My PM's open if you wish to vent in private. I'd be able to go into greater and more persuasive detail there.

If you're looking for a reason to keep going, I'd recommend blahtherapy.com. It's a place where people go to vent about their troubles. You could be a listener and take solace in the fact that you're making some peoples' lives better. Don't underestimate how much it means to people to experience compassion and a caring ear.

My apologies if I'm not much help. I'm not much good at this sort of stuff. I wish you the best.

I know, I'm slightly concerned about the suicide part. I actually picked up a knife for the first time about an hour ago, I've been thinking

• edited February 2015

I hope your alright bro I know from experience some friends can be fake and quickly turn on you and can spread around to get everyone to believe anything they say if it gets to much email the police and stay away from those people don't let them get you down you deserve better friends drop them a-holes and hold your head high

I haven't been here in ages, I've been busy sulking, it's Valentine's Day and I'm getting cyber bullied by people I once called friends, I'm

• It's funny, she's the one that started talking to me first. I feel like I deserve an apology, if you're going to be my friend then don't EVENTUALLY leave and make me feel heartbroken. I probably came across as clingy and all sorts, I swear, if one day she comes back, I probably won't let her. I actually almost got over her the fourth time but as soon as it almost happened she came back. Although ever since the fourth forgiveness in November she never acted the same as she usually did. Thank you for listening, it didn't help much but it's best to vent.

I know the feeling brother.

• I like you bro:

Alt text

This looks frigging' awesome!

• You do deserve an apology, this is no way for someone to act to a friend.

No problem, I know it's good to vent.

It's funny, she's the one that started talking to me first. I feel like I deserve an apology, if you're going to be my friend then don't EVE

• Objectively speaking, there's nothing inherently wrong with being "clingy". I assume you mean really liking her presence and wanting to talk to her and be around her a lot. I'm sure there are people out there who'd want to "cling" to you, too. There are a LOT of different kinds of people in the world, so there are definitely people like that. Might take a while to find, but life is comprised of many unexpected twists and turns (not just bad.)

It's funny, she's the one that started talking to me first. I feel like I deserve an apology, if you're going to be my friend then don't EVE

• Carl became a man Elaine

TDMshadowCP posted: »

what

• Thank you for telling me about that site, I will most likely use it at some point. As I said, I messaged the police online, so most likely, they'll email me back, come to my house, speak to my parents, and organise something. I wasn't extremely clingy, one time she didn't come online for a few days so I waited a week and then I finally messaged her sister, she didn't appreciate me doing it but at least I waited a week. I was under the impression she didn't want to speak to me throughout that time, she didn't say much and she never messaged me first so I did "back off". I've had someone cling to me once, it wasn't because she liked me though, she was depressed, the only reason was because I gave her "attention". I generally like this girl, we have a lot of stuff in common. And you did help, thank you. Thanks for the offer to PM you as well, I might do it sometime, I've basically said everything I need to say right now.

Giraffehat posted: »

Does your school have a guidance counsellor? I can't say I've ever really been to one for anything other than career advice, but who knows?

• Thanks, Mark. The girl who I was good friends with isn't fake but she is definitely in the wrong here, she treats everyone else like she normally does but not me. She will probably come around in a few months.

I hope your alright bro I know from experience some friends can be fake and quickly turn on you and can spread around to get everyone to bel

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I love posting dem fails :P

• http://www.cracked.com/article_16239_5-psychological-experiments-that-prove-humanity-doomed_p2.html

"It took about one day for every subject to suddenly go as insane as a shit-house rat."

...Did you really expect any better? Did you?

• I just realized - after a year - that I could DOWNLOAD the footage I need for my vidyahs instead of suffering hours upon hours of tedium having to do it myself.

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.