Episode 3 Release Date Discussion- PC/Mac/PSN US Mar 24 - Xbox 360/One/PSN EU Mar 25 - iOS Mar 26

Comments

• Easy, it's my birthday. What better way to celebrate than to have a new chapter... :P

Smellzfishy posted: »

How do you know?

• I loved playing the first 2 episodes. Just what I needed while waiting for the tv series to start up again. I plan on going back and doing a full silent playthrough of them on my youtube channel if anyone is interested go Here and I should be putting them out over the next week or so. as for season three I expect at least a couple of months wait :c I guess i will see you then.

• That's my birthday too lol Yep, that would be an awesome present :)

Beowulf71 posted: »

Easy, it's my birthday. What better way to celebrate than to have a new chapter... :P

• Never thought I'd have to bump this thread...

• Lol. In all seriousness though, I was playing 'life is strange' the other day and at the end of the episode it actually had the month of release after the credits.. It would make keep every telltale fan happy if TT did this.

Cody_nara posted: »

SOON

• Hmm....so what to do while we wait?...
    Anyone seen GoT season 5 trailer yet? xD

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited February 2015

And it would make every fan angry if they couldn't deliver.

Lol. In all seriousness though, I was playing 'life is strange' the other day and at the end of the episode it actually had the month of release after the credits.. It would make keep every telltale fan happy if TT did this.

• The wait for Episode 2 actually wasn't hard at all for me.

Dunno why, the time seemed to pass pretty fast.

On another note, I'm expecting Episode 3 to roll by in early to mid April.

• It's just not the same without T&A.

I figure you're being sarcastic but I don't mind the fact there isn't any at all. This story is really strong and making up for it.

• But, but... he has to do something until the battle at the wall! :(

Fuck no. We already know what will happen in crasters from the books and the show.

• Dat April 7th hype tho.

• I figure this tweet from Job technically is an update (though its really old) -

This plus the title slide and "Next Time On" seems to prove that Dany and her babies and coming soon xD

• Dracarys

I figure this tweet from Job technically is an update (though its really old) - https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/557302101798158336 This plus the title slide and "Next Time On" seems to prove that Dany and her babies and coming soon xD

• STILL NOTHING?! I can't take this!!!!! hehehe getting psyched for when I am feeling like this 10 weeks from now.

• It may happen though. That way Gared can prove he's capable beyond the Wall and on his way to becoming a ranger...or you could fail and damn House Forrester. I wouldn't be surprised to see that.

Fuck no. We already know what will happen in crasters from the books and the show.

• Well we got dragon screeching sound effect that's something at least.

• edited February 2015

Seriously so excited for episode 3 already, only just finished episode 2 just there! XD

A quick question... Is there a usual pattern that Telltale follows when releasing their games?

• Usually takes 8-10 weeks per episode, but it might be less as the gap between GOT Episodes was 7 weeks.

Seriously so excited for episode 3 already, only just finished episode 2 just there! XD A quick question... Is there a usual pattern that Telltale follows when releasing their games?

• Just to throw a guess out there ill say april 14th

• edited February 2015

Thanks for the reply, I didn't know they got released so quickly! That's great! (^•^)/

Oh and by the way, love your artwork! Seen some of it in another thread :D

JakeSt123 posted: »

Usually takes 8-10 weeks per episode, but it might be less as the gap between GOT Episodes was 7 weeks.

• I figure the 7 weeks thing was because this game has more episodes than their usual games so it fits better with their scheduling. I would say 8-10 weeks is a better guess, so look for news/release in mid-April :)

Thanks for the reply, I didn't know they got released so quickly! That's great! (^•^)/ Oh and by the way, love your artwork! Seen some of it in another thread

• Thanks for the information, I will look out for news near the time :3

I figure the 7 weeks thing was because this game has more episodes than their usual games so it fits better with their scheduling. I would say 8-10 weeks is a better guess, so look for news/release in mid-April

• edited February 2015

I have nothing of relevance to say, so have a comic strip from the legendary Tim Buckley.

Alt text

• Well. I wonder if this will come out before or after Tales of the Borderlands Ep 2

• 100% after

zachiscool3 posted: »

Well. I wonder if this will come out before or after Tales of the Borderlands Ep 2

• Yeah

Jewfreeus posted: »

100% after

• Did.. Did you fuck potatoes?!

RhysAndLee posted: »

Message from the Wall here. Met a guy who said he fucked some potatoes....

• Please hurry up with release episode 3 !!!
    We cant wait for it ..

• You're going to be waiting for another two months.

Kadir1903 posted: »

Please hurry up with release episode 3 !!! We cant wait for it ..

• Gryff Whitehill had better be awesome/intimidating/a decent foe; they've been bigging him up for two episodes now XD

• Please no hurry... Just make sure, the audio files are working and the general performance is not another dissapointment.

• I'm still waiting for episode 2 on kindle.

• Yes, episode 3,4,5and6. Why cant all the episodes just be released? Its so stupid that they come availible 1 at a time. I'm NOT playing episode 2 untoll they are all available. I wouldn't have bothered spending money on this (Fantasic, Epic Game) if I'd known in advance I wasn't allowed to play to completion. It sucks!

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I am the first one! Can't wait for episode 3! Guys where is the hype?!

• edited February 2015

THERE WILL BE NO HYPE!! Until they fix episode 2 if they haven't fixed episode 2 but they are still working on episode 3, god help you, No replies to us other than we are working on it, you guys other "No refunds" but you still sell this buggy thing, I spent £24 on episode one and the season pass, I spent my hard earned money on this and i can't even play it, There is no way they are allowed to make episode 3 until they have sorted this out, sure the game plays perfect for me, Barely any lag and the story so far is amazing! but why have a game based on choice if it doesn't work? sort this out and get more than one guy to respond to this......

• They best not put it out until it is fixed

Kadir1903 posted: »

Please hurry up with release episode 3 !!! We cant wait for it ..

• sure the game plays perfect for me

Then what are you complaining about?

btw don't expect anything (soon), I know it sucks, but Telltale has the worst customer service of all time.

All I can do is to warn everyone not to buy Telltale games in general on anything else than PC, they are the most buggy and slow shit out there.

Action scenes are the worst.

THERE WILL BE NO HYPE!! Until they fix episode 2 if they haven't fixed episode 2 but they are still working on episode 3, god help you, No r

• Nah he'll be the typicall spoiled brat who thinks he has something to prove

Gryff Whitehill had better be awesome/intimidating/a decent foe; they've been bigging him up for two episodes now XD

• edited February 2015

eh i mean no barely any lag perfect and I like the game in "general" but it isn't finished, what do you mean what am i complaining about? they are selling an unfinished product end of, They are still letting people buy a game that is based on choice except your choice does not save! therefore their "product" as a whole is not worth a penny until it is fixed yet they offer no refunds or explanations, let alone actually telling us how long we will have to wait to play something we paid for properly, The whole silence thing is a joke and don't try to defend them, Yes their customer service obviously needs work and the silence is only going to make everything much much worse for them.

sure the game plays perfect for me Then what are you complaining about? btw don't expect anything (soon), I know it sucks, but Te

• *lag

sure the game plays perfect for me Then what are you complaining about? btw don't expect anything (soon), I know it sucks, but Te

• Yeah I hope hes a good villan, ramsey was fine but we need a good original villan

Gryff Whitehill had better be awesome/intimidating/a decent foe; they've been bigging him up for two episodes now XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.