The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Roses are red.

Violets are blue.

I was lying in my bed.

and sniffing glue.

• It's that time of the year again. Valentine's day, where we share hearts with each other.

Alt text

But there's always one left out.

Alt text

So try to make that person feel welcomed...

Alt text

And make their day a little brighter.

Alt text

Alt text

• With Negan and the Saviors coming, I see him being killed in the Mid-Season Finale of Season Six.

We still have to go through the storyline with Pete and Jessie, and then one of my favorite volumes of the comics - "No Way Out"

Saltlick123 posted: »

I hope you're right

• I have that DLC....

• I cho-cho-choose you!

It's that time of the year again. Valentine's day, where we share hearts with each other. But there's always one left out. So try to make that person feel welcomed... And make their day a little brighter.

• Alt text

Alt text

True :) I might do a few quotes spam later

It's that time of the year again. Valentine's day, where we share hearts with each other. But there's always one left out. So try to make that person feel welcomed... And make their day a little brighter.

• The majestic Canadian Moose

Alt text

• Alt text

Choose? mine is Emma Watson so smart and beautiful perfect :)

• Emma Watson, she's hot. Emma Roberts isn't a very good actress and is apparently a b*tch in real life. Emma Stone meh she's ok.

Markd4547 posted: »

Choose? mine is Emma Watson so smart and beautiful perfect

• What would you know about Canada? Eh?

Alt text

The majestic Canadian Moose

• Alt text

XD I know Canadians and I saw a few shows :P

What would you know about Canada? Eh?

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.............Previously: Glory Today: Don Jon

Alt text

• edited February 2015
  • well that made me sad

@blueneon @sweetpeaclem :'/

• edited February 2015

Alt text

here :)

Alt text

well that made me sad

• sigh
    As an avid Telltale Forums lurker (I was a lot more chatty back when Wolf came out), it makes me sad to look through some of these threads now. I love this community deeply, I've met so many friends and played some of the greatest games of all time because of it, but I wish it would be more actual discussion about the games, and less memes and overused jokes. I feel like things have only gone down in quality as time has gone on. Granted, this could just be hiatus posting, since that's normally the way the boards get during the time between episodes. Regardless, I love these forums, I just wish there was a bit more quality control.
    /rant

• Are you talking abuot this thread as well? Because this is the thread for overused memes :p

Anyway, there will be better times in the future when S3 comes out, we'll have more things to talk about :)

sigh As an avid Telltale Forums lurker (I was a lot more chatty back when Wolf came out), it makes me sad to look through some of these thr

• No, not this thread. This thread is made for that kind of stuff. I'm talking about the boards that are made for discussing the games. I'm not just talking about Walking Dead, I'm talking about all of them (except for maybe Game of Thrones, which still has discussion going post-Lost Lords). And the worst part is, most forums have a dedicated meme thread, yet people feel the need to open new threads every time they put text over an image, or make a bad photoshop, or say something about Kenny being confirmed. It gets old, it really does.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Are you talking abuot this thread as well? Because this is the thread for overused memes Anyway, there will be better times in the future when S3 comes out, we'll have more things to talk about

• edited February 2015

2edgy valentines day I'll post something nicer :P there's skyrim

Alt text

• Maybe they should do something about it, I think if you PM them about making a pinned meme thread for every game, they might listen.

I just wish there were more to talk about... Guess we just have to wait for S3 for that place to be active again, and TFTB should have another episode coming out soon.

No, not this thread. This thread is made for that kind of stuff. I'm talking about the boards that are made for discussing the games. I'm no

• DAMN YOU BEN AND JERRY'S!

Alt text

• Start conversations.

I for one like the fun we have here, don't you remember what happens when we have real discussions? Kenny Vs Jane and other arguments.

sigh As an avid Telltale Forums lurker (I was a lot more chatty back when Wolf came out), it makes me sad to look through some of these thr

• I remember this......Knew he wasn't dead....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsMurzkzUqg

• The rear suspension instantly snaps

I keep imagining this as a fat joke. XD

• Alt text

XD I know Canadians and I saw a few shows :P

• XD It is that's the plot twist

The rear suspension instantly snaps I keep imagining this as a fat joke. XD

• How could they suspend the last living man to meet Abraham Lincoln?

Alt text

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Roses are Red....

Violets are Blue...

I don't know the rest of this, So I'm gonna Saltlick you

Alt text

• I am by no means saying that it's a no-fun-allowed zone, I didn't mean for it to come off that way at all. I just think it gets a little excessive. And in the same way arguments like Kenny/Jane were constrained to one thread, the meme-posting should definitely get toned down a little bit.

Start conversations. I for one like the fun we have here, don't you remember what happens when we have real discussions? Kenny Vs Jane and other arguments.

• Lol, I don't think a spoiler tag is necessary anymore.

• Everything gets excessive, it's the Internet. :P

The memes are nothing and just for fun, you take the fun away for force it to one area then it goes bad. You can have conversations just yourself with other people.

Also the KVJ arguments weren't constricted to one tread, they pop up all over the place to this very day. Haven't seen that KVJ Mega thread for a long time, I see the KVJ arguments pretty much everyday.

I am by no means saying that it's a no-fun-allowed zone, I didn't mean for it to come off that way at all. I just think it gets a little exc

• XD more valentines day spam

Alt text

Roses are Red.... Violets are Blue... I don't know the rest of this, So I'm gonna Saltlick you

• Alt text

LOOK AT THE NICK AND PHOTO LMFAO

• OMFG

AWESOMEO posted: »

LOOK AT THE NICK AND PHOTO LMFAO

Sign in to comment in this discussion.