What do you think will happen in Episode 3? Comment Below!

Comments

• Gryff Whitehill deals personally with the Forresters, employing a bit of straight up violence against people like Duncan and/or Royland, knowing Rodrik can't physically do anything to stop him.
    • Mira attempts to enjoy the wedding and is shocked at the events that ensue. She doesn't escape King's Landing as Margaery is able to protect her and she is not directly involved. People swiftly forget about the Lannister guard's death and Mira has the opportunity to testify for or against Tyrion.
    • Gared takes his vows, Jon & Co go above the Wall to Craster's Keep and Gared is left behind without Jon to stick up for him.
    • Asher & Co encounter the Lost Legion and later Drogon during their trip to Meereen. They strike a deal with One-eyed Croft.
  • Good thinking, like the ideas! :)

JakeSt123 posted: »

* Gryff Whitehill deals personally with the Forresters, employing a bit of straight up violence against people like Duncan and/or Royland, k

• Haha yeah, but in which direction will it hit =p

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited February 2015

Very intense episode is coming. Falling ironwood kills Gryff Whitehill (his dad will be pissed). Cotter steals magic sword from White Walkers, they are pissed and attacks the wall. Since Malcom's role was reduced recently, he'll be eaten by the dragon. Pissed dragon. Sera drank the wedding wine - Lannisters are really pissed, king Joffrey dies.

• Nice ideas, I especially like the one about Mira being to able to choose whether she testifies against or for Tyrion. I can already see the advantages and disadvantages she'd have to pick.

* Gryff Whitehill deals personally with the Forresters, employing a bit of straight up violence against people like Duncan and/or Royland, k

• All I know is that somebody is gonna die.

• Gared - takes his vows most likely. Will hopefully learn more about the North Grove and Ice Dragon.

Asher and Co. - will encounter one of Dany's dragons as well as avoiding the Lost Legion, Will likely meet One Eyed Croft towards the end

Rodrik and Co. - dealing with Gryff's arrival at Ironrath

Mira - dealing with the Purple Wedding and the outcomes of the attack of Damien

This is just a basic outline of what I think will happen. Its likely though that some shit is really gonna hit the fan.

• I think Mira will do something for Tyrion in the Purple Wedding and the end of the episode will be the happy moment in the wedding.

Gared will do his oath to the Guard and (i hope so) help Jhon Snow in the attack to the deserters.

Gryff Whithill will be a bully and Rodrik will plan an assault to the Whitehill garrison for the next chapter.

Asher will face a dragon and will speak with Daenerys to obtain the sellswords of Croft.

• Everyone is pissed!

Omid's cat posted: »

Very intense episode is coming. Falling ironwood kills Gryff Whitehill (his dad will be pissed). Cotter steals magic sword from White Walker

• a whole lotta shit will go down

• Gryff will arrive and become another problem. I get the feeling he'll die early on and Whitehill will become more ruthless

• It should probably be kept in mind that the characters so far have been kept out of events that would make them stand out in the actual TV series itself. This means its unlikely that Mira'll give testimony at Tyrion's trial, or Gared will help Jon Snow with the deserters since this would have put focus on him in the show.

• I agree with the testimony at Tyrion's trial (though that would be a sweet addition and I hope they find some way to include it), but helping Jon with the deserters wouldn't have put that much focus on him. They could fit it in, I'm sure.

HiroVoid posted: »

It should probably be kept in mind that the characters so far have been kept out of events that would make them stand out in the actual TV s

• Sera will admit she set Mira up in order to look for the important letters. She thought the letter's might contain information that could help her become a queen. Mira will be upset and the player will have to choose to tell Magery what Sera did, don't be friends with Sera anymore, or reason with Sera. Either way all the characters in the Forrester family dies because they're not in the show. Only Jon Snow and the major character live lol.

• Either way all the characters in the Forrester family dies because they're not in the show.

I somehow doubt that, just because they aren't in the show doesnt mean they cant live. There a minor house they dont have to play a major role.

Also really Sera? She has enough influence to have a lannister guard commit murder all so she can look at some letters and for what purpose, Sera may likely turn on mira but shes not smart or powerful enough to do it in that way.

Sera will admit she set Mira up in order to look for the important letters. She thought the letter's might contain information that could he

• The problem is though, where the the trial is concerned... they'd have to animate and include Oberyn (Pedro Pascal) and Tywin (Charles Dance) and both of whom we have no evidence they are involved in the game at all.

And the wedding? Well that's even worse... so I highly doubt Mira will have an active part in any of them.

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

a whole lotta shit will go down

• Maybe with John Snow. I didn't see any women at the wall.

• They could probably just use voice clips from the show for the wedding at least, and considering Mira is seated all the way at the back they could also just fade it out a little and use it as background ambience while Mira talks with Sera or something.

DillonDex posted: »

The problem is though, where the the trial is concerned... they'd have to animate and include Oberyn (Pedro Pascal) and Tywin (Charles Dance

• Maybe with John Snow

Alt text

You're joking, right?

Maybe with John Snow. I didn't see any women at the wall.

• Yeah but who would he do it with?

Maybe with John Snow You're joking, right?

• Unless he goes over the Wall and finds a woman wildling who likes him or visits the brothel in Mole's Town... no one

Yeah but who would he do it with?

• Mira will help Sera, only to find her win the favor of Margaery and then have her blab to her about your forged letter or any other made up indiscretion resulting in an epic catfight with Mira eventually killing her with the knife she hid. What's one more to her? She then decides oh hells why not and kills Margaery as well while she comes to visit, then assassinates Cersi in her sleep before sleeking off in the shadows, stealing a horse and running away to The Wall to find her actual secret lover Jon Snow whom she finds with her house's squire Gared in bed together. In a fit of rage she kills the both of them, then decides to return home to Ironsgate/wood or whatever her home is only to find her whole family slaughtered by wildlings whom decided to invade the north a little earlier than what the books wrote. She marries one and lives happily ever after.

• One of the Forresters will die
    • There'll be a choice considering Sera Flowers
    • Joffrey dies (this is the last scene)
    • Asher will have to choose wether to stay with B-girl (how was that spelled?) or go with Uncle Malcolm
    • Mama Forrester will go a little crazy and take Gryff hostage

It's probably all wrong but maybe something like this will happen :p

• I think that Mira might have something to do with the trial, even in the books it doesn't show all the people who testified against or for Tyrion, however it's very explicit the ones who testified agains him where many more than the ones who testified for him.

HiroVoid posted: »

It should probably be kept in mind that the characters so far have been kept out of events that would make them stand out in the actual TV s

• He'll have sex with Cetim.

Unless he goes over the Wall and finds a woman wildling who likes him or visits the brothel in Mole's Town... no one

• I also think Lady Forrester will snap and do some stupid shit (again)

GF1115 posted: »

* One of the Forresters will die * There'll be a choice considering Sera Flowers * Joffrey dies (this is the last scene) * Asher will hav

• I think she's gonna snap and kill Gryff

I also think Lady Forrester will snap and do some stupid shit (again)

• It's Beskha

GF1115 posted: »

* One of the Forresters will die * There'll be a choice considering Sera Flowers * Joffrey dies (this is the last scene) * Asher will hav

• аа

Geyx- posted: »

Mira will help Sera, only to find her win the favor of Margaery and then have her blab to her about your forged letter or any other made up

Sign in to comment in this discussion.