The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited February 2015

@Saltlick123

Alt text

SALTY pls do a valentine special too, we need Sparker to spread some valentines day cheer :'/

TDMshadowCP posted: »

FOTD VALENTINE'S SPECIAL IS OUT NOW! http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/70155/forum-of-the-dead-valentine-s-day-bonus-is-up

• we need Sparker

I bet most people on here don't know who that is XD

Markd4547 posted: »

@Saltlick123 SALTY pls do a valentine special too, we need Sparker to spread some valentines day cheer :'/

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Does that mean no :'(

Warren: You don't have the guts, You'll be dog food on the walls, They will Avenge me!

Sparker: Don't count on it.....

Sparker stabs Warren in the balls and shoots him three times in the chest

Sparker: EHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

An extract from shadow of november SPARKER just genius XD >:D

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87014/the-shadow-of-november

Saltlick123 posted: »

we need Sparker I bet most people on here don't know who that is XD

• You know you don't need to tag me if you post it as a reply, right? xD

Thanks, I'll take a look.

papai46 posted: »

@AWESOMEO http://kotaku.com/capcom-is-making-an-attack-on-titan-arcade-game-1685603704

• LMAO I REPLIED XD

AWESOMEO posted: »

You know you don't need to tag me if you post it as a reply, right? xD Thanks, I'll take a look.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnRLPaYXvoU

I wish I could bike in the winter while this song plays but everything is icy and cold as balls fuck this

• Alt text

Happy Valentine's Day!! :3

• happy valentine's day

Happy Valentine's Day!!

• Alt text

Happy Valentine's Day!!

• edited February 2015

Alt text

It's been released salt did an awesome job as usual :'D

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87014/the-shadow-of-november

Does that mean no Warren: You don't have the guts, You'll be dog food on the walls, They will Avenge me! Sparker: Don't count

• Alt text

Shamalamadingdong

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuwZ_WTBWRo

ah yes, I had almost forgot how much I liked marina and the diamonds

now I remember

• ^ This is why Rachelle is awesome.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

• edited February 2015

^ This is why Rachelle is awesome.

HuEhUehuEHue

Happy Valentine's Day!!

• Alt text

Does not compute overload

what are they saying :D

KIRYUUUUUUUINNNN SATSUKIIIII MATOIIIII RYUUUUUKOOO

• Just saw American Sniper tonight, a fantastic movie. R.I.P. Chris Kyle.

• they are yelling eachothers names

SATSUUUUUUKIIIIIII

RYUUUUUUUKOOOOOOO

Does not compute overload what are they saying

• Alt text

XD oh right I get it now I like it :D

they are yelling eachothers names SATSUUUUUUKIIIIIII RYUUUUUUUKOOOOOOO

• I'm finally getting around to watching the Let's Plays of Metal Gear Solid, just finished watching the LP of the second one.

I don't even know what the hell was happening.

Well, on to the third.

• I remember telling to do that way back. High five bro. Yes, the second game was one hell of a mindfuck.

I'm finally getting around to watching the Let's Plays of Metal Gear Solid, just finished watching the LP of the second one. I don't even know what the hell was happening. Well, on to the third.

• Yeah sorry, I just now got to doing it.

I don't even know what the fuck was happening.

In the first the coronel had a daughter but in the second he's just an AI?

What?

bloop posted: »

I remember telling to do that way back. High five bro. Yes, the second game was one hell of a mindfuck.

• It's cool.

You should seen the reactions to the switch from Snake to Raiden. A LOT worse than Kenny vs Jane.

I want to explain to you, but I don't want to spoil anything.

• I bet, I was pretty confused.

I'll keep watching, just started watching MGS3.

It's cool. You should seen the reactions to the switch from Snake to Raiden. A LOT worse than Kenny vs Jane. I want to explain to you, but I don't want to spoil anything.

• MGS3 is my favorite in the series, it's still a mindfuck though.

I bet, I was pretty confused. I'll keep watching, just started watching MGS3.

• Aren't they all?

MGS3 is my favorite in the series, it's still a mindfuck though.

• I would like to thank Netflix and that Heavenly Hash ice cream in the fridge for being my valentine this year. Much appreciated.

• Yep. MGS2 and 4 more so. V hasn't come out yet, so I can't judge that one. What was your opinion of the first 2?

Aren't they all?

• Well the first was good, liked it more than two. The Shadow Moses facility was better in my opinion than the (Forgot the name) of two. I also liked the FOXDIE members more than Dead Cell. I liked Snake better than Raiden.

I was also less confused in one. The only thing that really confused me was Mantis. However in two I was confused by...almost everything.

Yep. MGS2 and 4 more so. V hasn't come out yet, so I can't judge that one. What was your opinion of the first 2?

• edited February 2015

You share the opinion mostly everyone else in MGS fanbase. And Big Shell was the name was of setting.

Mantis was a fourth wall break character, he read your system and would mention games like Castlevaina if you had data of them. And as you should know, had to switch controller ports to beat him. 2 was the most confusing, they are theories about all over the place. like the Mass Effect 3 Indoctrunation theory, but way worse. It's all explained 4 though.

Who's LP did you watch?

Well the first was good, liked it more than two. The Shadow Moses facility was better in my opinion than the (Forgot the name) of two. I als

• Good, I think Galm, the guy i'm watching (One of my favorite LPers) has played all of the MGS games so far.

You share the opinion mostly everyone else in MGS fanbase. And Big Shell was the name was of setting. Mantis was a fourth wall break char

• I don't know why, but I just can't seem to watch any LP of MGS. I don't get why.

Good, I think Galm, the guy i'm watching (One of my favorite LPers) has played all of the MGS games so far.

• Well I can't play any of the games so it's my only option. :P

I don't know why, but I just can't seem to watch any LP of MGS. I don't get why.

• Something's better than nothing. Well, MGS1 and 4 are on PSN. I don't know about MGS2 and 3 though.

Well I can't play any of the games so it's my only option. :P

• I doubt they're on the PS4. :P

Something's better than nothing. Well, MGS1 and 4 are on PSN. I don't know about MGS2 and 3 though.

• I guess you could always check. I'll look it up if you want me too.

I doubt they're on the PS4. :P

• Alt text

Netflix is evil :'(

I would like to thank Netflix and that Heavenly Hash ice cream in the fridge for being my valentine this year. Much appreciated.

• Rumor has it that Rayman DLC was leaked for the new Smash games...

Click here

Alt text

Alt text

• I probably won't play anyway.

I guess you could always check. I'll look it up if you want me too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.