We will meet Danerys in episode three because of the dragons

Maybe it will show how she fell in love with her dragons

Comments

• Daenerys loves her dragons because their her children basically

• Do not want.

But probably happening. Bah.

• Oh I agree I dont want anything to do with Dany, however hopefully its just minor and only this episode

Do not want. But probably happening. Bah.

• Children? Did she like have sex with a dragon?

Daenerys loves her dragons because their her children basically

• edited February 2015

Yes.

It's kinda like Donkey in Shrek.

Children? Did she like have sex with a dragon?

• We might ,,meet" one of her dragons but I seriously doubt we will meet her.

• Please tell me you're not trolling. She did not sleep with a dragon. It's impossible unless the dragon was like smog from the hobbit lol.

Yes. It's kinda like Donkey in Shrek.

• edited February 2015

We already have a man who engages in coitus with potatoes, surely a woman who sleeps with dragons isn't too out of the ordinary.

Please tell me you're not trolling. She did not sleep with a dragon. It's impossible unless the dragon was like smog from the hobbit lol.

• dang crazy lol. She's wild

We already have a man who engages in coitus with potatoes, surely a woman who sleeps with dragons isn't too out of the ordinary.

• Does Danerys have the only dragons on the planet or something?

• She doesnt sleep with a dragon she just walks into fire with three fossilised eggs and they hatch, she's barren after some blood magic so she thinks of them as her children

dang crazy lol. She's wild

• Yes, she is the MOTHER OF DRAGONS

Does Danerys have the only dragons on the planet or something?

• Cool thanks

Majda posted: »

Yes, she is the MOTHER OF DRAGONS

• DRAGONS CONFIRMED FOR EPISODE 3

• What makes you think so?

DRAGONS CONFIRMED FOR EPISODE 3

• Uhhh, did you even watch the show? :P

Children? Did she like have sex with a dragon?

• Could you tell me why it would be only possible with Smaug?

Please tell me you're not trolling. She did not sleep with a dragon. It's impossible unless the dragon was like smog from the hobbit lol.

• It's a dragon scream in the Cave seen in the Episode 3 preview

Omid's cat posted: »

What makes you think so?

• Your name...

Alt text

• You...fuck potatoes?

Alt text

• I'm pretty sure she's coming up, cause in Asher's part of Episode 2 they said something about her, I forgot. And she's in the picture for Episode 6 :THE ICE DRAGON

• Weren't dragons with their mother at that time? What would Dany do in the cave?
    Maybe it was other creature or just a wind in the cave.

It's a dragon scream in the Cave seen in the Episode 3 preview

• Boooooooooooo. Dany sucks.

• I think we'll meet the dragons at the very end of EP3, and it will be left as a cliffhanger.

Then at the start of EP4 she shows up.

• Well, yeah. In first season handmaiden taught her how to please Jason Momoa.

Boooooooooooo. Dany sucks.

• edited February 2015

why you gotta go and ruin my fun tho

She doesnt sleep with a dragon she just walks into fire with three fossilised eggs and they hatch, she's barren after some blood magic so she thinks of them as her children

• Cause Benedict Cumberbatch I imagine.

Could you tell me why it would be only possible with Smaug?

• Sorry but she'll think your telling the truth, she believed someone when they said margery was a lizard

why you gotta go and ruin my fun tho

• She's in the title screen for one of the later episodes so unlikely.

Oh I agree I dont want anything to do with Dany, however hopefully its just minor and only this episode

• She already has a model so we almost certainly will. She's in one of the title cards.

Geoor posted: »

We might ,,meet" one of her dragons but I seriously doubt we will meet her.

• yes, I started my journey in season 4 lol. That's how I know of her

Green613 posted: »

Uhhh, did you even watch the show? :P

• You started watching the show in season 4? How do you even know whats going on?

yes, I started my journey in season 4 lol. That's how I know of her

• Because of discussions and research buddy. Plus watching playthroughs of the game.

You started watching the show in season 4? How do you even know whats going on?

• Viserys, why are you dead?

Boooooooooooo. Dany sucks.

• What does watching playthroughs of the game have to do with your knowledge of the show if you're starting on season 4? Nothing you've said in this whole post makes sense.

Because of discussions and research buddy. Plus watching playthroughs of the game.

• Lol look who's getting upset because I started the series with season 4. The people playing the game gives some backstory of the book, show, and characters while playing. Does that answer your question? And so what if I started with season 4. Like Gared said in episode 2- ''I don't care.''

And nice user name by the way :)

What does watching playthroughs of the game have to do with your knowledge of the show if you're starting on season 4? Nothing you've said in this whole post makes sense.

• I'm not getting upset, I'm just saying it makes no sense whatsoever.

Some Let's Players can give some backstory while playing but at the end of the day, Game of Thrones can be a confusing story if you don't know whats been going on since the start of the series.

For example, starting the show on S4 is why you might think that she "had sex with a dragon" and thats why she is called the Mother of Dragons (though really? Just use some logic for that, I hope you weren't serious when you said that earlier).

I don't get why you just didn't start the show from the beginning or just watch the Let's Plays by themselves without the show. You are making it way more complicated than it needs to be

Lol look who's getting upset because I started the series with season 4. The people playing the game gives some backstory of the book, show,

• Okay I understand.

I'm not getting upset, I'm just saying it makes no sense whatsoever. Some Let's Players can give some backstory while playing but at the

• edited February 2015

I've only seen s01 and mostly everything makes sense to me xd of course i am getting to watching s02 too.

I'm not getting upset, I'm just saying it makes no sense whatsoever. Some Let's Players can give some backstory while playing but at the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.