How old is Talia?

I think Gared likes her :>

Comments

• I'd say around 14-16 years old.

• Talia says that she hasn't seen Rodrik in around two years, so I think it's safe to say she's older than 2.

• The same age as Ethan.

• I have a thread with almost the same subject.

• I think Gared likes her

Probably the other way around. She's got a crush on him because he's older. She's probably 14 or 15 and he'd be 17 or 18. He doesn't really reciprocate, but is ok with playing along rather than hurting her feelings, because he knows nothing will ever come of it. Pretty sure he would have gone and said goodbye to her when leaving for the Wall if he had feelings for her.

• ;_;

I think Gared likes her Probably the other way around. She's got a crush on him because he's older. She's probably 14 or 15 and he'd

• That's pretty accurate. LMAO

DoubleJump posted: »

Talia says that she hasn't seen Rodrik in around two years, so I think it's safe to say she's older than 2.

• In my thread people tend to say she's not even 13 so I find this theory impossible.

Ozone9012 posted: »

;_;

• I'm not gonna believe she's older than 15 at the absolute latest.

Geoor posted: »

In my thread people tend to say she's not even 13 so I find this theory impossible.

• Personally I think her and Ethan look too old to be 13. I would say at least 14-15.

Geoor posted: »

In my thread people tend to say she's not even 13 so I find this theory impossible.

• She and Ethan are twins, so they're definitely the same age. Ethan looked about fifteen/sixteen to me, maybe fourteen but that's really pushing it. Because of Talia's appearance, I'd say maybe fifteen and not quite sixteen yet.

• Talia is not young enough to survive this season of Game of Thrones. Poor Tared.

• edited February 2015

I'd hazard a guess at 12/13 just by judging by how young and under-developed she looks compared to the adult women.

Also Ethan, being her twin, sounds like he hasn't hit puberty yet so that makes me believe 12-13.

• I ship Gared and Flinn.

• Finn*
    By the way I ship them too.

Vlish posted: »

I ship Gared and Flinn.

• I think Ethan looks and sounds really young. I would say he and Talia are 13 or 14.

• Age don't matter in Game of Thrones!

Alt text

Omid's cat posted: »

Talia is not young enough to survive this season of Game of Thrones. Poor Tared.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.