The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I am watching that now...or more specifically other people are watching it and I'm waiting for them to gtfo so I can finally watch twd

Saltlick123 posted: »

Kewl.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited February 2015

I'm walking here! I'm walking here!

A lot more people like Taxi Driver on this forum than I expected this pleases me

• Sunday Bloody Sunday so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQZLPV6xcHI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aXljbgIukc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Gee3THtb8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qK82JvRY5s

• edited February 2015

and a certain asian

Alt text

that is my worst fear Glenn has been my baby since day one I don't even read the comics and his death there left a crack in my heart that has yet to be repaired

Lord_EAA posted: »

Nope Aaron...wich means that in one or two seasons Negan and a certain asian have a date with fate

• one or two seasons

Next Season, not in Two :(

Negan and a certain asian have a date with fate

Is fate two people? Are Negan and a certain Asian gonna go on a double date? Is fate their last name? Or is fate so big that Negan AND the certain Asian have to take her out.....

(!) Saltlick123 is confused

:P

Nope Aaron...wich means that in one or two seasons Negan and a certain asian have a date with fate

• I am glad u like it

Markd4547 posted: »

that is awesome

• mhm

everyone I know hates u2 because of that weird thing where everybody got their new album on their ipod/phones for...I don't know what reason honestly but I'm like I don't give a fuck their stuff in like, the 80s was good.

I think this came out in the 80's...maybe 90's whatever idk

Sunday Bloody Sunday so good.

• I'm ready for Glenn to fulfill his purpose....

Alt text

Then Glenn's Destiny.....

• got the url name damara-armada really wanna use it

wanna change meulindaleijon ---> damara-armada but that would confuse my 937 followers lol fuuuuuckkkk

I'm a genuis

• genuis

got the url name damara-armada really wanna use it wanna change meulindaleijon ---> damara-armada but that would confuse my 937 followers lol fuuuuuckkkk I'm a genuis

• So i guess you pee yourself when you see him neer bats...

and a certain asian that is my worst fear Glenn has been my baby since day one I don't even read the comics and his death there left a crack in my heart that has yet to be repaired

• edited February 2015

Alt text

If I had no conscience I'd do anything for this dress

I'd slaughter entire nations, enslave populations, eat babies...I really want that dress. I really want to be a witch with powers while wearing that dress. I'd even suffer through having a female body if I got to be a witch with telekinesis especially I love that power oh man I really want that dress

• Batter up green >:)

I'm ready for Glenn to fulfill his purpose....

• Daryl kind of ruined that scene for me :/

Daryl scenes we cool too Btw that "We are the walking dead" scene was so akward aftherwords Daryl: Were not them. Rick: Were not...Daryl were not Daryl: Were not...were not them...

• Well negan will play wingman and introduce him to...lucille

one or two seasons Next Season, not in Two Negan and a certain asian have a date with fate Is fate two people? Are Ne

• I love U2.

Also, that album was free and basically got forced downloaded to everyone's Apple products.

mhm everyone I know hates u2 because of that weird thing where everybody got their new album on their ipod/phones for...I don't know what

• This is making me laugh more than it should XD

Batter up green

• They have a lot of good songs that I like.

...Aha. I was so confused when that first happened. I am not complaining because I like a few of those songs but it was baffling to me at first. It was the same exact day I went to the outlet mall and went to the fancy chocolate shop to buy these delicious sour gummies for like, 6 dollars but they were sooooo worth it. It was a warm September friday or saturday in 2014 I remember it somewhat

I love U2. Also, that album was free and basically got forced downloaded to everyone's Apple products.

• "Were the walking dead"

"Were not"

"Yes we are thats what the tittle means...its a metaphor"

"Were not"

"Yes we..."

"Were not"

Daryl kind of ruined that scene for me

• more like shaking and evan peters-esque sobbing until I have no more voice left

I have a ridiculous attachment to glenn, it's been like this for years I can't help it

So i guess you pee yourself when you see him neer bats...

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Cfrl7hMoQ

Well I'm on my way

I don't know where I'm going

I'm on my way I'm taking my time

But I don't know where

Goodbye to Rosie the queen of Corona

Seeing me and Julio down by the schoolyard

See you, me and Julio

Down by the schoolyard

• edited February 2015

Awesome dress

Also the joker dresses are cool

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

If I had no conscience I'd do anything for this dress I'd slaughter entire nations, enslave populations, eat babies...I really want that

• I love the first one and the last one is okay but I'm not a fan of the middle two

Awesome dress Also the joker dresses are cool

• edited February 2015

:(... Now i feel so sad for you....well if it makes you feel any better

Comicbook spoiler

Before Glenn....meets Lucile its revealed he got Maggie pregnant. Afther ....it... She has the baby wich she names Hershel and he has Glenns eyes :)

more like shaking and evan peters-esque sobbing until I have no more voice left I have a ridiculous attachment to glenn, it's been like this for years I can't help it

• edited February 2015

Users here should write game reviews posts here when they complete a game I would love to read them like paladin should do life is strange episode 1 :)

Alt text

I just completed South Park I would highly recommend this game as long as your not easily offended it's hilarious

Good points

Something different a unique game with unique gameplay a good change of pace from the usually copy and paste fps games

Hilarious you laugh at nearly everything in the game the script is pure genius

The fight mechanics are great and basic easy to learn it can get repetitive tho but fun having all the unique moves of each character, but I still found myself using the same exact moves with potions in each fight over and over again

It's exactly like South Park you feel like your part of the show playing and going through the town

You get to meet lots of south park characters and so many references to the tv series episodes with objects and quotes etc

The story is insane with so many plot twists and random turns so it never gets boring full of adventure

It dares to go where no one dares to go it has to be the most offensive game ever made in some aspects XD

I liked the buddy concept where you had a south park character join you on the whole journey mine was butters what a badass

Bad Points

Disgusting some things in the game you think the writers must of got in a room and said what is the most offensive thing you can think of and then they put the most disgusting sheet in but I found it funny the only part was the abortion clinic I was a bit like wtf

Short and some side-quests are boring

EU VERSION WAS CENSORED

Alt text

EVERY bad scene I see this sheet explaining what happens and not seeing it then they make a joke about the censorship like you lose again europe even though they are the ones who censored it I did research europe didn't mind it was for marketing reasons they chose to so it's ironic and stupid when they mock their own decision blaming it on someone else

My favorite parts

When Cartman forces your character to be called douchbag no matter what you type then I walked over to some character and he said do you want some advice and tips and I said yes and paid a couple of dollars for it and his advice was don't ask for advice fml XD

I found it epic when they joked how clique nazi zombies were then made everything in the game a nazi zombie cows, people, rats, bacteria things, baby fetuses, aliens(I think as well I can't remember) etc everything was a nazi zombie it was so funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg5BrOFAyOs

Canada is my favorite mission I loved it, it was genius

I loved whole game hard to think of certain moments

Overall

8/10

To short for full price but if on discount this is a must buy

• I thought you completed it a while ago, It is pretty good though. and wait sec..Ha! You Europeans xD

Alt text

Users here should write game reviews posts here when they complete a game I would love to read them like paladin should do life is strange e

• Would you settle for being a witch with the power to buy a piece of black sheer cloth from the fabric store and sewing on to a generic black dress? Then you could make this a reality!

If you need to simulate telekinesis, stand in front of a fan while wearing it. That will blow everyone's mind!

If I had no conscience I'd do anything for this dress I'd slaughter entire nations, enslave populations, eat babies...I really want that

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited February 2015

kid president hell yeah

I can't stop listening to this...kid president is so awesome.

• That sounds like the lamest holiday ever.

We have our school off for Family Day. Go Canada weeeeee

• LMAO

Fresh Prince of Dreamland Lol, @Green613 thanks for showing this.

• Ok thanks. Odd though, I always had the option to copy the image link by right-clicking the image. Goddamnit Windows 8.

dojo32161 posted: »

You have to get the image on its own separate tab.

• Thank goodness. You had me worried. But if you do have to go, stay safe out there.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Don't worry, I'm probably not going to fight any war

• I'm going, and I'll come back :)

Thank goodness. You had me worried. But if you do have to go, stay safe out there.

• Just listening to this right now, I love it. :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLRDl4fQXQE

• Alt text

Fresh Prince of Dreamland Lol, @Green613 thanks for showing this.

• edited February 2015

Me: I really want so sleep.

Brain: haha. Nope. Were going to stay up all night thinking of all the stuff you've done!

Me: OK.

• edited February 2015

I've done that before. I had to rewind constantly. Took me like 20 hours for 201(cuz I also wrote down the interactions with objects too) Here's some advice, after a whole group of dialogue in one instance, quit and replay it to write down another bunch of choices. And beware of the branching with Alvin and Sarah in Ep1, it's a real pain in the arse.

I'm planning some fanfics for twdg to cope with my crushing disappointment and I am going through it again and writing down to chart the cha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.