About Ethan's voice

Personally, I don't mind Ethan's voice. I think it suits a boy at his age and there are moments where he can sound rather commanding and adult-like examples being at the Small council scene.

But there is one instance during the end of Episode 1, where Ramsay grabs Talia and Ethan has the option of saying "We have more to discuss Lord Snow." I can't help but chuckle when he said that. He hits rather deep here and sounds like an attempt to sound too adult-like, but then you can argue that he was trying to get Ramsay's attention and trying not to show any fear.

Comments

• i never chose the "We have more to discuss Lord Snow."option but i do think his voice sounds adult-like in some scenes...almost too adult for his age of 13 don't you think DaveTheArakin?

• Yeah. But he have a lot of reasons to sound like that, no one would take him seriously if he sounds like a child. I like the fact that there are different tones between Ethan the Boy and Ethan the Lord.

Geoor posted: »

i never chose the "We have more to discuss Lord Snow."option but i do think his voice sounds adult-like in some scenes...almost too adult for his age of 13 don't you think DaveTheArakin?

• The only thing that annoys me is that he's voiced by an adult. I don't know why.

• The actors an adult? He did a fine ass job of making himself sound like a kid.

The only thing that annoys me is that he's voiced by an adult. I don't know why.

• Hmm, I didn't think he was voiced by an adult. Can't really tell though considering his only credit on IMDB is Ethan.

Green613 posted: »

The actors an adult? He did a fine ass job of making himself sound like a kid.

• edited February 2015
    JakeSt123 posted: »

Hmm, I didn't think he was voiced by an adult. Can't really tell though considering his only credit on IMDB is Ethan.

• Clementine is also voiced by an adult. Both voice actors does a damn good job.

The only thing that annoys me is that he's voiced by an adult. I don't know why.

• I agree, but it's even more shocking when it's a man because men normally have much deeper voices after puberty than women do. I've heard grown women who sound like kids. I used to be mistaken for my little sister (who's 11 years younger than me) on the phone when I was in my late teens. Lol.I'm pretty shocked to hear Ethan is voiced by a grown man. He must not have a very deep speaking voice normally.

Clementine is also voiced by an adult. Both voice actors does a damn good job.

• I personally thought the acting was rather weak.

• I think you're in the minority on that one. I haven't seen any reviews complaining about Ethan's voice acting.

Flog61 posted: »

I personally thought the acting was rather weak.

• Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Flog61 posted: »

I personally thought the acting was rather weak.

• I thought he didn't have enough motion and wasn't on point. I almost suffocated with laughs when he told Ramsay to "Let her go". He sounds like he's from Northern Ireland

Sign in to comment in this discussion.