Episode 2 Decision most likely to bite us in the butt

13»

Comments

• Not a chance! I snapped his neck without hesitation!

Michael7123 posted: »

Not a problem in my game. Did anyone think the lost legion would let us go if we let him live?

• Yes I agree. The way I see it is that I had to stand up to the big guy otherwise he'd never respect me, he would just think I was another victim he could push around! I knew it wouldn't make a difference, but I told Cotter to give him back the knife.

When they don't find the knife on Cotter I was (for a moment) convinced that he might have planted it on me and then I would get the blame!

Rogarth posted: »

Standing up for Cotter. I know almost everybody did it, but I really don't trust that guy. I didn't mind picking a fight with that big guy, I just wish I hadn't done it over a snitch like Cotter.

• I think the keeping the knife decision could turn out bad I bet we will get a chance to get rid of it though.

• You know what I think? At some Point in a later Episode, depending on how many suspicious/ass-kissing things you done, you either get a huge advantage or disadvantage. Like, if you did more ass-kissing like swearing allegiance to the King, don't forge the letter, don't kill the guard and some more, you get the support of the Lannisters, but if you do more opposite things, you gain them as your enemy, but maybe also gaining a different ally like whoever the coal boy works for.

• Plus Marg flat out said "that's not how I do things" I bet if you forged the letter she'll get an invite to the wedding from the girl, and wonder why...then the letter comes to light and your screwed...

I kept the knife, but I regret it...it was the guys knife so I assume it was custom for the lannister house graud and someone will recognize it if they find it...and then your screwed...

So to some it up Mira is SCREWED

When I inevietably play it again I probably won't. I just had this sense of desperation to help my family. But things will always come back around on you, both TTG and GRRM kind of roll like that.

• Even if you had the seal, Mira doesn't have time to seal the letter. Sera walks in right after the decision is made and makes a comment about the one without the seal.
    I think the Glennmore's would have invited Margaery to the wedding, because she "suggested" it...then you is so screwed

Lee4ever posted: »

Threw the knife away just in case the guard that spotted me before the meeting at midnight tries to search my stuff. Good thing they don't k

• That was my thought process as well.

More to the point considering Margaery already knew the seal was missing and knew that my mother requested her help it just seemed like a really bad risk to take.

I still stole the seal lol. I'm hoping there is a better opportunity to use it later on that it won't be so easily traced back to Mira.

KCohere posted: »

I couldn't bring myself to forge the letter. I don't want to risk losing Margaery as an ally and if I forged her name and got caught, she might even turn my Mira over to Joffrey. luckily, my Rodrick's charm won over his bride lol

• Could just be the general "next time on teaser" Telltale puts at the end of their episodes. Don't trust those teasers anyway because they're never 100% accurate.

I ran and let him die. Then I see him on the preview for episode 3....

• Yeah probably that.

ChocoHallic posted: »

Could just be the general "next time on teaser" Telltale puts at the end of their episodes. Don't trust those teasers anyway because they're never 100% accurate.

• Never trust those teasers.

Then again... why the hell did you leave Coal Boy behind?

Yeah probably that.

• Wait, are you being serious?

Reinhalt posted: »

Dude... If you pick up the one with the black handle, Snow instantly promotes you to lead ranger.

• I could not hurt the beautiful Damien.

He's up to something, I know it. He was placed their by someone.

Never trust those teasers. Then again... why the hell did you leave Coal Boy behind?

• edited February 2015

Interesting discussions here. I:

• didn't forge the letter - didn't want to betray Marg and Rodrick's chance later with Eleana came good anyway

• refused to kiss the ring - i hesitated, but the fact that Gwyn Whitehill came onto the scene later reassured that choice. The mum seems a bit silly. Like, why write to Whitehill asking for Ryon to come when he's obvs so mean. "I'm going to kill that man." Best. Line. Ever.

• won the betrothal - I played it flirty, then honest, then practical which got her in the end (phew, because I got nervous there). She seems like a good sort so I'm interested to see how the Glenmores will come into play.

• stood up for Cotter - He seems legit. I like Finn too; hopefully he'll end up more Grenn-like and less Rast-y.

• killed Damien and took the knife - I figured the longer the assasin's client (who is it btw, Cersei? or Whitehill?) doesn't know what happened, the better. If they found the bloody knife, question the guard who saw Mira and Damien together, it may come to a head sooner than Mira may be ready.

I think the knife (if they start searching rooms or something) and betrothal choices will have the most impact down the track.

• Yeah. It seemed like that decision was to screw over people thinking in a modern mindset, like myself. I was like "don't drop it, then they have evidence!"

sigh.

• I'm sorry, I'm sorry, this comment made me laugh at how true it is.

fallandir posted: »

Yeah, 'cause killing a maimed and unarmed man is badass as fuck.

• They're not going to be able to find the body (hopefully) but if a knife is found it could raise questions, keep the knife well hidden and you should be safe

• My main regret has to be the kissing of the ring, keep telling myself it was for Ryon

• lol at least he knows ONE THING THAT MATTERS THE MOST. LOL

• I'm a low risk kind of person in real life too, so i tried to make all the "safe" decisions, but I'm pretty sure EVERY decision will come back to bite me in my ass, one way or the other, since it's TTG. I didn't forge letter obviously, but I had to give half of woods to my future wife's dad anyways, so THAT'LL be a huge pain in the ass, and I threw away the knife, and I know they don't have any dna or fingerprint system there, but im still worried they'll somehow figure it out. Man, it's TTG. be real, i don't think we can't really make "safe" decision, "prevent" tragic, or "CHANGE" any outcome.

• Picked all choices I picked!

Wonder whats gonna happen for us next :D hopefully these choices won't bite us in the back too much in the next episode lol

• What do you think?

Barthanax posted: »

Wait, are you being serious?

• Nah, just trying to get a smile on that pretty face of yours.

Barthanax posted: »

Wait, are you being serious?

• I wonder if all of this will come down to a "point system" in the end as to whether or not you save House Forrester. As in some some actions give you points, such as securing the marriage, some give you nothing and some give you negative points and you need like 10 invisible "points" in order to save the House. That'd be a cool way to actually make decisions matter.

• I am not amused as Jon Snow is my favorite character in the series. However, that was a good trick. I applaud you for your cleverness.

DoubleJump posted: »

Nah, just trying to get a smile on that pretty face of yours.

• That's a rather interesting idea.

Rynna posted: »

I wonder if all of this will come down to a "point system" in the end as to whether or not you save House Forrester. As in some some actions

• I feel like more steps were needed to forge the letter, like you had to steal the stamp and choose very specific options. It would have been way easier to not forge the letter, probably the reward to that was making it easier to get married to Eleana (or whatever he name is). I'm not so sure it will come back to haunt you if you play your cards right.

I feel like promising to help Sera is probably going to be a bad move. She might be playing her own game and might throw you under the bus for her own purposes after she gains Margaery's favor. I can't tell if she is friend or foe, right? I feel like you are screwed whether or not you help her. If you help her, she gains Margaery's favor over yours and might throw you under the bus, if you don't help her, she complains that you are not her friend and throws you under the bus, so not quite sure what choice is correct.

Keeping the knife is the better choice right? The imp was going to get rid of the corpse for you and if you bury the knife, problem solved, right? Better than leaving a suspicious looking bloody knife in the courtyard. I hope Mira is not stupid enough to keep it under her pillow.

Taking the Key will probably haunt me too. That key is likely bloody useless and Mira will get caught and be called a thief probably.

• Forging the letter and the meeting with Cersei seem like if went wrong will back fire. Seeing as how Tyrion is going to be jailed for Joffrey's death Mira will probably follow with guilt by association thus Cersei will have our dick in a sling and mine in her bum :P I can only wish -.-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.