The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• "I'm as straight as a stripper pole" said in the most stereotypical gay accent you can think of is what I just heard.

• Awesome, thanks for letting me know Golden.

The fourth episode of Just Short of the Dead is out: http://www.philome.la/TheGouldenWay/just-short-of-the-dead-episode-4/play# My God, this...Made me really sad. These are worth a play.

• It's a really...Hard ending.

Awesome, thanks for letting me know Golden.

• Anybody else ever see some of the late night dating commercials that come on tv? XD they're awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAmZwtSFHB8

• XD

still my favorite

• I can agree to that, I ended up surrendering so Roy could escape, got Nate killed though.

It's a really...Hard ending.

• Should I make Clem wear her hat in my text advnture or nah?

• Yes I would. Tits are awesome. I would play with them all day long if I had them.

Maybe you should smoke some weed. I'm sure that will make you happy with the body you're in.

no you wouldn't tits are shit it's basically worthless fat-sacs hanging off of oneself like fugly asshole tumors everything about being f

• edited February 2015

I THINK I'VE LOST MY MIND! I'M FEELING SO ALIVE! What a pity its so pretty, Looking through the bars and I see my city!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lkd_ukGCHo

Huffin off the paint, And I think that I'm half black. Roll another blunt and fuck it up over this track!

• Heyyy Happy Birthday to @EpicMustacheGuy and @Zinthous !! :D

• YES she must always wear a hat :)

Should I make Clem wear her hat in my text advnture or nah?

• edited February 2015

XD so true

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited February 2015

Dang, beat me to it :)

Happy Birthday @SoMuchSass

SoMuchSass posted: »

Heyyy Happy Birthday to @EpicMustacheGuy and @Zinthous !!

• No problemo. I think there is. First I write down the name(s) of the one(s) I'm interacting with. Then I make a list of 4 choices, fill in the choice and describe what happens/is said, cross a line after the choices, making a new column and continue until there's no more from that interaction. If there's branching, I link that new dialogue from the selected choice that makes it happen. I also add notes sometimes for choices that skips other choices, if you're silent to Carver in the door, I will put he won't attempt to shake hands with you and walks in, skipping choices.

Thank you for the advice! It is difficult, I wish there was an organized way to do this where all the dialogue for each scene is charted and I could just look off that...but I must do it the hard way.

• ;-;Did you found it yet?

When you lose your phone:

• :P Thanks :D

Dang, beat me to it Happy Birthday @SoMuchSass

• That last one... that dog is a meanie. >:/

Markd4547 posted: »

@blueneon

• Happy Birthday, you guys!

SoMuchSass posted: »

Heyyy Happy Birthday to @EpicMustacheGuy and @Zinthous !!

• For that Skyrim part, make that purple part take up a half the chart for me.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD so true

• I hate driving in the snow. Not because my car slides, but because for some reason it's "be the biggest douchenozzle time" for other drivers. (I almost had two cars try to run into me just because they didn't want to get into some traffic.)

• edited February 2015

New Hollywood Undead single is out now! The song is freaking awesome!! Next single comes out next Tuesday called Gravity.

• Finally finished GoT Episode 2 yesterday on Xbox One. I didn't have any problems beforehand except I couldn't get my choices to registered on a choice screen. Now on this play through I got it and everyone registered and is good to go.

• Lol u suk at Skyrim fgt

For that Skyrim part, make that purple part take up a half the chart for me.

• Might want to switch to the official version. :P this version has the voices distorted.

I THINK I'VE LOST MY MIND! I'M FEELING SO ALIVE! What a pity its so pretty, Looking through the bars and I see my city! https://www.youtu

• edited February 2015

Alright so I finally finished the backstories of all the characters I made sims of for my story; Welfore. So I'll describe the setting, the names of the cast, and the storylines.

Setting

Welfore. A large suburban town with cheery blossom and long pine trees, farm lands, and a mountain in the back in which mines are worked within. Near the mountains is a large pond, serving as home to many animals. The college is the most successful college in the county and is huge.The town is large and vast, with rough streets to beautiful beach houses. A large shore resides in the front with many small islands in a distance, a cozy beach for everyone to relax in under the sunset. On the beach is a lighthouse with a circus nearby.

Cast

@Azlyn as Marissa Captor (College Student)

@1506898 as Toby Captor (Manga Artist)

@Markd4547 as Malcom Brown (College Student)

@Cluke_Is_Dumb as Brandon Jamerson (College Student, Youtube Video Game Channel Host)

@Welcome_To_Woodburry as Rebecca Edwards (College Student)

@Dont_Look_Back as Elisa Byers (College Student)

@AllThatRemains as Madison Wright (Singer, Professional Pianist)

@WhatToWriteHere as Jake Hurley (unemployed, on pension)

@Gustav_Kenny as Aaron Colleti (College Student, Football Team Quarterback)

@Blueneon as Kaitlyn Carter (College Student)

@Papai46 as Timothy Shepard (College Student)

@Helloworld123 as Grace Daldon (College Student, Chess Club Member)

@SaltLick123 as Tucker McCavish (Chairman of family mining business)

@LeeTheProfessional as Lee Cordevar (Police Officer: Chief of Investigation)

@AWESOMEO as Daniel Seaborn (Police Surveillance)

@Raging_Blades as Vincent Cross (Police Captain)

@GoldenPaladin as Gregory McCavish (College Student, Heir to become next chairman in family mining business)

@ComingSoon as Frederick Holland (Leader of Holland Mafia)

Story

The story has four perspective stories that will connect. It's not all about the action, it's more about interaction with people, and life.

(Azlyn) Marissa Captor: Marissa finally moves into Welfore with her brother to seek success in Welfore College after succeeding in high school. She struggles to become accustomed in the college with the work load, and drama in which she got involved in, causing a target on her head by some other students. However she makes some new friends and tries to make something more out of her life. Bonds are formed, and trust is tested, suspicion arises, causing her to rethink her actions and those around her. And she asks herself; what's meaning in life if we suffer?

(DLB) Elisa Byers: Elisa is a resident of her friend, Madison, living in her beach house with other friends, partying and enjoying life. Life is fun in the beach house but life sucks outside of it. Especially school, and when she finds out that a relative gone missing. Desperately, she searches for her brother, as well as trying to succeed in college, struggling emotionally and mentally. And to be icing on top, she must help her best friend, Rebecca, in trying to save a pond that served as memories of her family. But things are a lot more complicated than just memories, as they'll soon find out.

(Gustav) Aaron Colleti: Aaron is another student in College, living in the dorms. Aaron is aiming to win the football tournament to bring glory to his college, and gain respect and recognition in the sports industry. However he must face several complicated in the mix. A rival team trying to sabotage his team, Timothy trying to steal his girlfriend, Kaitlyn. And speaking od Kaitlyn, he finds out that she is in major debt to a gang and must find a way to get her out of it.

(LeeThePro) Lee Cordevar: Lee has recently opened the Investigation Team last month, making a record of successfully resolved cases. He and his colleagues, work on solving one case they haven't succeeded in yet. There is a gang, the Holland Mafia, that's been untouchable for a long time. Lee is determined to finally take them down. But another problem arises as word of disappearances occurring. As they delve deeper, they learn things are more complicated than once thought to be.

• Me too.

I rewinded to see the other ending since he said there's two different ones and...Fuck, the other ending was...wow.

• edited February 2015

No it's because I barely die most of the time. The only time I die is when I face uber powerful dragon priests, dragons, and warriors such as Miraak, and when I falled off a cliff as a werewolf. So just because it's half and half doesn't mean I die often.

papai46 posted: »

Lol u suk at Skyrim fgt

• Awesome, I'm glad I made it.

Alright so I finally finished the backstories of all the characters I made sims of for my story; Welfore. So I'll describe the setting, the

• What happened in the other ending?

Me too. I rewinded to see the other ending since he said there's two different ones and...Fuck, the other ending was...wow.

• Everyone except Owen dies in a burning inferno and you get bitten.

What happened in the other ending?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.