The Lost Lords full trailer tomorrow! **TRAILER OUT NOW**

Comments

• Hah, funny you seem to have found the same thing interesting that I did. :)

• edited February 2015

I need to know who's the person talking to Whitehill.

Green613 posted: »

trailer

• Yeah I wonder what that means :o

Here it is for those who didn't catch it, it went pretty fast.

Alt text

• Yeah the trailer is like the ign's review same everything only some scenes were not in the trailer p.s a Beth will be in episode 2

trailer

• This is a comment drowning in the sea of SPOILER WARNING: Game of Thrones - Episode 2:

Nothing to see here move along :3

• Meeeeh trailer.

• Rude

Don't expect anything more from her. I certainly don't.

• If you honestly don't care what gets released first, then stop coming on these threads and posting "Boring" or "Not Impressed" pics/gifs. And I'm not being rude, just telling you how annoying it is when you do that.

Cope49 posted: »

I don't care what gets released first .And right now you are the one who's being rude.

• I'll come and go as I please . Don't approve of what I post then don't read them. Or hide them as I do with yours.
    Now please go away.

If you honestly don't care what gets released first, then stop coming on these threads and posting "Boring" or "Not Impressed" pics/gifs. And I'm not being rude, just telling you how annoying it is when you do that.

• Alt text

I'll come and go as I please . Don't approve of what I post then don't read them. Or hide them as I do with yours. Now please go away.

• I don't care. She's not a very pleasant person from what I've seen.

Rude

• You are just a giant ball of unpleasantness, aren't you?

I'll come and go as I please . Don't approve of what I post then don't read them. Or hide them as I do with yours. Now please go away.

• Neither are you....

I don't care. She's not a very pleasant person from what I've seen.

• I hope we get an epic battle in the future with a lot of brutal fighting.

• Maybe I'm biased as a longtime Telltale fan, but I actually thought the trailer was really exciting and I barely even know that much about Game of Thrones beyond the Telltale game.

Tahon posted: »

Meeeeh trailer.

• Same. The show kind of bores me, but the game has got me really excited.

Maybe I'm biased as a longtime Telltale fan, but I actually thought the trailer was really exciting and I barely even know that much about Game of Thrones beyond the Telltale game.

• edited February 2015

At 1:07 is that Rodrik? You can barely see the somewhat scarred face. Or not, I dunno. Seems like a scarred face to me, plus it's on the right side.

Captured it, just in case.
    Alt text

• Or amazing, if you're into that sort of thing...

Oh god the sex would be terrible...

• They broke embargo.

Their review page for the episode isn't available anymore, seems they took it down.

• I think it's either Talia or Lady Forestter.

IMO, it's Lord Whitehill raping Lady Forestter as the way she spoke seemed to imply they had a previous relationship and he was jealous of Gregor for marrying her. Now that he is gone, she's all his. It matches up with 'Sexual Themes' and Lady Forestter looking disgusted in another scene. Hope this doesn't happen but I sadly think it will.

• edited February 2015

The more I think about it it matches up with something I saw but will not discuss...

EarthRocker posted: »

At 1:07 is that Rodrik? You can barely see the somewhat scarred face. Or not, I dunno. Seems like a scarred face to me, plus it's on the right side. Captured it, just in case.

• Ignore, I know exactly what it is.

I think it's either Talia or Lady Forestter. IMO, it's Lord Whitehill raping Lady Forestter as the way she spoke seemed to imply they had

• Great find ^_^

I hope Rodrick (or whoever that is) gives Whitehill whats coming to him.

At 1:07 is that Rodrik? You can barely see the somewhat scarred face. Or not, I dunno. Seems like a scarred face to me, plus it's on the right side. Captured it, just in case.

• You sure?

Feel free to private message me. I don't mind spoilers!

• edited February 2015

Feel free to private message me. I don't mind spoilers!

The more I think about it it matches up with something I saw but will not discuss...

• edited February 2015

Thanks brah or broette, and yeah fingers crossed! Though to be honest, I can't think of a reason that would make badly injured Rodrik greet Ludd Whitehill.

Great find ^_^ I hope Rodrick (or whoever that is) gives Whitehill whats coming to him.

• What does being a female have to do with emphasizing words?...

For the 100th time ..I'm a female. There ..happy now Gold?

• edited February 2015

Ethan's? Elissa Forestter yelled 'Fetch the Maester! Quickly!'

Hell, maybe it's just wine.

Yeah I wonder what that means Here it is for those who didn't catch it, it went pretty fast.

• Yep, definitely Rodrik.

• Alt text

• edited February 2015

Nothing to do with italicizing get words, everything to do with pronouns.

Bluebirdo posted: »

What does being a female have to do with emphasizing words?...

• I suppose it would be amazing. But you could only do it once.

Or amazing, if you're into that sort of thing...

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited February 2015

Nothing....now drop it .

Bluebirdo posted: »

What does being a female have to do with emphasizing words?...

• John Snow: I heard you want to be a ranger. Why?
    • Gared: Because it's better than being some pussy steward.

I kid, I kid. Sorta.

• I actually do want to have a dialogue similar to this. XD

* John Snow: I heard you want to be a ranger. Why? * Gared: Because it's better than being some pussy steward. I kid, I kid. Sorta.

• Twin sister definitely seems to be the new playable character now. I say that based on them showing three playable characters (One presumed in Asher) and her.

• RODREEEEEEEEEEEEEK

• Since when do we assume all people are male unless they specifically mention it?

Feels a bit silly.

You've never told me. I just wanted to know why you were doing it.

• No offense, but I am happy that I disappeared from the forum for a week and got back here after playing episode 2. That pic would have spoiled the surprise.

• I don't know, just because.

Flog61 posted: »

Since when do we assume all people are male unless they specifically mention it? Feels a bit silly.

This discussion has been closed.