Alright, I don't care.

• Are you trying to antagonize me?

You can't just say have a good day?

Flog61 posted: »

Again, how conservative. :P

• Fucking stop it Flog.

Again, how conservative. :P

• Game is riding the the hype coat heals of the television show. This trailer looks just as bad as episode 1. Need to focus more man power on Tales from the Borderlands ... you know, their one series that is good.

• edited February 2015

Holy crab, when is it coming out?

BCPOTI

• edited February 2015

Its already out :O

Holy crab, when is it coming out? BCPOTI

• edited February 2015

Wow, chill out dude. It was a joke.

papai46 posted: »

Fucking stop it Flog.

• Um, mate the second one was a joke.

Hence the ':p' face?

Are you trying to antagonize me? You can't just say have a good day?

• Sorry, in a lot of annoying arguments right now.

Um, mate the second one was a joke. Hence the ':p' face?

• Don't worry about it.

Sorry, in a lot of annoying arguments right now.

• I'm asking you to stop because you know how Golden gets when he starts arguments, but you still do it anyway.

Wow, chill out dude. It was a joke.

• Was in a lot of annoying arguments.

Just going to forget about it.

To this issue though, I just do, it's kind of internet instinct.

Don't worry about it.

• Yeah lot's of people just do. It's part of ingrained sexism.

It's not your fault. It's the same reason why, when people see an animal, they are more likely to call it 'he' than she'.

There was an experiment done where people were given photographs of different animals and asked whether they thought they were male or female. In reality the photos had 50% male 50% female animals, but 80% of the pictures were said to be male.

It's partly because there are more male characters than female characters in the vast majority of AAA films, TV shows and games etc.

For example, 17% percent of film characters are female. In addition, there were half as many women as men in the walking dead season 1.

Was in a lot of annoying arguments. Just going to forget about it. To this issue though, I just do, it's kind of internet instinct.

• 'Asking me to stop' by saying 'fucking stop it.'

Yeah okay.

I debate with people. If someone gets riled up when they debate that isn't my problem to accommodate for.

I'm asking you to stop because you know how Golden gets when he starts arguments, but you still do it anyway.

• ingrained sexism.

I think you're over thinking it. :P

Yeah lot's of people just do. It's part of ingrained sexism. It's not your fault. It's the same reason why, when people see an animal, th

• [removed]

Yeah lot's of people just do. It's part of ingrained sexism. It's not your fault. It's the same reason why, when people see an animal, th

• Uggh.

'Asking me to stop' by saying 'fucking stop it.' Yeah okay. I debate with people. If someone gets riled up when they debate that isn't my problem to accommodate for.

• edited February 2015

It's part of ingrained sexism.

Stop. First of all this isn't the place for it. Second if he had said she I can guarantee you wouldn't have said anything, and third not everything needs to be a social justice issue. The man assumed she was a he, there's nothing sexist about that, you're over thinking something way small.

EDIT: Also remember as the almighty OP of this thread I am asking you to end this childish debate at once.

• I'm asking you to stop because you know how Golden gets when he starts arguments

Alt text

I'm asking you to stop because you know how Golden gets when he starts arguments, but you still do it anyway.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Was it necessary to bump this thread just to post this?

As this is a old thread about the trailer for episode 2 i am going to close it as i don't want this current chain to spawn any arguments.

Since when do we assume all people are male unless they specifically mention it? Feels a bit silly.

This discussion has been closed.